For Your Eyes Only 👀 Who "LOOKS" at their Leading Ladies the BEST

Ok hands down Ji Chang Wook can Melt Me Softly - Be My Suspicious Partner - Have me LOVEstruck in the City while we watch his drama the K2!!!

The look he gives her at the door! WHOOSH!:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Who do you think looks at their leading ladies with that “I want you” look THE BEST.???

Give me VIDEO Give me GIFS - I must SEE :eyes::purple_heart: :eyes: :purple_heart: :eyes:

4 Likes

I have to left a couple of videos in here :speak_no_evil:
This is my favorite, I love the way he looks at her and the little smile (it’s so cute OMG). I love everything about this kiss scene.

1 Like

The jailhouse kiss from W is one of my favs! LJS

Sexy!
2 Likes

Kim Jae Wook!!! Needs another ML roll - He was my Coffee Prince side lead Waffle Man!

Stop me or I’ll post more!!! hahahahaha!

2 Likes

This wasn’t my favorite show but I love this kiss.

2 Likes

The best way to start a show!!!

2 Likes

Pretty good kiss - I have not watched that one but her eyes are always so expressive

I love him! I have not watched this show yet so I won’t spoil it but I have heard good things!

2 Likes

I’m trying to find Eric Mun kiss from Another Oh Hae - that 1st kiss against the wall! Whoosh! He’s another kiss king.

Ok well a compilation that works
3 Likes

Do you mean this one? OMG it’s so rough!! hahaha

3 Likes

I don’t know if Chinese shows are included in here, but look at this one!

1 Like

Flower of evil is a great show!!! I should watch it!!

3 Likes

Yep that’s it and there are even more - that was after a fight! So good and he walks AWAY

1 Like

Sure! I’m not saying that it’s bad, just rough haha

1 Like

My favorite kiss in that one is her dream kiss when he comes in the bedroom! Aw, that one is so GOOD

1 Like

Totally!!! But I put that one in here because of the look in his eyes…

1 Like

I loved [Abyss] so much but I didn’t like certain sentence where they call ppl. ‘‘ugly’’ Well, ppl. have to see the drama to understand where that comes from. Personally, I think it’s unfair that they used good looks as the reason for their romance, when they were already in love before their death and ‘‘body switch’’ I had to psych myself out of certain things to continue watching and enjoying such a weird story lol. Both ML and FL did a wonderful job in their respective roles.

2 Likes

Yup, I was thinking exactly the same, that’s why the show isn’t one of my favorites. I just hate the idea that he has to die and turn “pretty” to be with her"

2 Likes

He can look at me any which way and 5 ways to Sunday anytime he wants!!!
Any picture he takes he looks like he is looking right at you!

Junho - 2pm
Wok of Love
Good Manager

37%20PM 42%20PM Lots of moments in CLOY, but my all-time favorite is when Son Ye Jin (Seri) has a press conference and Hyun Bin’s looking at her totally proud of her being a successful businesswoman rather than threatened or jealous. It’s not a steamy moment or anything, but it just feels like pure love and acceptance.

3 Likes

He was so good to her - yes! And we know looking at her with true love!

2 Likes