For Your Eyes Only 👀 Who "LOOKS" at their Leading Ladies the BEST

Cfensi
Wordpress
TVtime
I’m a Pet at Dali Temple

In Eps 2 - the way he looks at her - in his beautiful black and red flowing robes - (he is actually investigating something) but he “dances” with her! But WOWhowsers! I rolled that back a few times!
His stare is INTENSE! This guy is so MANLY!

3 Likes

I’m having a Park Hyung Sikkie kind of day! The way he looks at her! And the kiss after - Wowhowsers I love these two.

gifsets

We Heart It

YOWSERS!

4 Likes

(Giphy)

3 Likes

Tenor

2 Likes

what%20wrong%20sec%20kim%202

Park Seo Joon had such a way of looking at Park Mi Young! This was my first real comedy series I watched very early in my drama world.

5 Likes

Oh, don’t get me started. What a sweet, heart-melty bit of dialog!

(Giphy)

3 Likes

:joy::joy: I can’t take this seriously after watching about three hours of Hyung Sik running around in his pajamas or a torn suit, screaming at Nam Ji Hyun trying to tell her that he DIDN’T promise to marry her when he was 14, pulling her hair, kicking her out of his house, then getting caught in a pyramid scam, selling vitamins in the rain, yelling at police officers… ohhhh what a guy :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Miss the dragon! He’s always looking at her
Miss-The-Dragon-2021-4

miss_the_dragon6

V1

2 Likes

Mysterious love, his look is always kind of intense but i like it!
tumblr_dd6c868d0bde7a12da9e0da1e253e7cc_184c1c6a_500

tumblr_07142a5cb222509f04cd126ddd178fb1_d299a766_500

3 Likes

Soompi

I love the way DO-zie looks at her! And he is so lovey even when he says "Oh Ho - Who said you could touch me.?"

Tumgir

Soompi

4 Likes

tumblr
I love the way SHE LOOKS at HIM also

3 Likes

okay I love the way Itsuki looks at Kawana-san in Perfect World :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Aw he’s so handsome! :heart:

2 Likes

my%20fated%20boy

This guy! I cannot EVEN - One of the sweetest most loving characters I have ever seen in a DRAMA! He is GOLDEN! And the way he looks at her MELTS you DEAD! And more mature than all the so called “adults” in the show.

My Fated Boy

4 Likes

Nevertheless, Song Kang
So intense!!!
nevertheless-song-kang

And cute!
tumblr_ba29df999c8495881d54a3810777e20d_d16a9bba_540

2 Likes

Love me some Song Kang and he can “lean” anywhere near me anytime and talk about butterflies and draw butterflies on my arm!!!

3 Likes

hau%20do%20holding%20princess

Hao Du and his Kitten Princess!

Oh how he looked at her a beamed

She did the same whenever she smiled at him once she fell for him!

min news

2 Likes

Can you look at me like that - MELT INTO a PUDDLE OF GOO!

3 Likes