[From Viki Staff] Channel Managers Needed!

HI. I am interested in being a channel manager.

Hi all,

We’ll be launching three Chinese titles soon and are in need of Channel Managers:

The Magic Bowl
Synopsis: Can a kind and honest man pick himself up off the streets and achieve the highest level of success? Shen Wan San (Dicky Cheung) is a kindhearted, honest man who barely has enough food to be able to feed himself on most days. But he manages to turn himself into the richest businessman during the Ming Dynasty, all while maintaining his cheerful disposition. How does he do it? “The Magic Bowl” is a 2013 Chinese drama series.

Shalen
Synopsis: When evil monsters invade the Earth, only a special group of chosen Wuxia warriors – all with a special mark on their hands – can save the day. They must come together to defeat and capture the king of “Zeros” (Lings) and seal his tomb. Can the legendary heroes, known as Shalen, return peace to their world? “Shalen” is a popular 2014 Chinese anime series in its fifth season.

The Story of Science Museum
Synopsis: Imagine finding out that there is a whole advanced world of technology that you never knew existed before! Ah Di Li (Xi Er Zha) belongs to a group of Chinese ethnic minority who haven’t had much first-hand experience with modern technology. After discovering the wonders of the science museum, Di Li makes it his second home and explores and learns about everything that technology is able to do. Di Li and his friends then decide to use science to solve the many problems they face in their daily lives! “The Story of Science Museum” is a Chinese drama series.

If interested, please leave a message here or send me a PM. Thank you!

Hi all,

We just launched a new on-air MBC variety show, King of Mask Singer, a singing show reminiscent of The Voice, and are looking for a Channel Manager.

SYNOPSIS: When you have to compete with only your voice, who will be the last singer standing? “King of Mask Singer” is a South Korean variety show where the participants compete against each other wearing masks to hide their true identities. The contestants may be famous singers or stars who have always aspired to sing – but they all have one thing in common. They must all compete with their vocals alone because no one will know their true identities until the very end! Enjoy these highlight clips from the popular variety show, featuring MCs Kim Sung Joo and Kim Goo Ra.

Note: this title is only highlight clips, not full episodes; we’ll be uploading 4-5 clips showing the best moments from each on-air episode.

Hi all,

We’ve just licensed the Taiwanese drama “Love For All The Moments” and are looking for a Co-Channel Manager to help out (as it appears the current CM hasn’t been recently active).

Synopsis: A con artist falls in love with a kind and innocent floral designer, while the designer’s long-time friend has been in love with her for a long time. Who will she choose to be with? (Source)

Please PM me to be added to the team/as a channel manager. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello, you can add me =)

1 Like

Hi I’d like to be the channel manager for
MBC variety show, King of Mask Singer.

Hi all, we just licensed the on-air Chinese drama, “Think Before You Marry,” starring Tong Dawei, Wang Likun, Deng Jiajia, Luo Dahua, and Lei Nuoer.

SYNOPSIS:
Marriage and divorce come a little too easily in modern Beijing society. When Long Xia (David Tong) and Yu Xiao Yu (Claudia Wang) are both betrayed by their parents in different ways, they meet in Beijing and end up becoming roommates. But when their parents find out that they are cohabitating, they force the two to get married. Long Xia and Xiao Yu accept the situation without much thought. After marriage, the down-to-earth Xiao Yu discovers that the more materialistic Long Xia is her polar opposites. As conflicts arise with regular frequency between the impetuous newlyweds, they discover the importance of really getting to know someone before jumping in marriage. Can the unlikely couple make their marriage work? “Think Before You Marry” is a 2015 Chinese drama series.

Please PM me if you’re interested in being added to the team or as the channel manager. Thank you!

HI everyone!

We just licensed some great Taiwanese and Chinese movies and are looking for Channel Managers:

Beijing Love Story
SYNOPSIS: Love or fame? Bing Bing is an aspiring young actress who moves to Beijing with her boyfriend, Li Zi Qi, to seek fame and fortune. Bing Bing’s director, Wen Sen, tells her to break up with Zi Qi to better her chances at achieving stardom. Bing Bing’s best friend, Ah Ya, who has always had a crush on Zi Qi, can’t stand the thought of seeing Zi Qi get hurt. She tries to intervene to keep Bing Bing from dumping him. Will Bing Bing choose fame over love?

Imprisoned
SYNOPSIS: Dabbling in online flirtations can be a dangerous thing. A married man (Liu He) is bored with his dull life and yearns for change. Through a coworker, he finds out about a way that he can infuse a little bit of fun and excitement into his life. He begins an online correspondence with a mysterious woman (Li Ying) he finds online and is convinced that the woman is beautiful and wants to meet her. But will the man discover that he has gotten himself into much more than he expected?

Definitely check them out, and if you’re interested, please send me a PM or reply here. Thanks!

Hi everyone, we just launched a Chinese drama called “Honey Bee Man” and are looking for a channel manager!

SYNOPSIS:
Can a heterosexual man be a woman’s BFF without any strings attached? Fang Jun (Huang Lei) is a marriage consultant who takes his job very seriously. Among his clients are Liu Hui Yun (Chen Wei), a divorcee whose husband cheated on her after he became successful; Ye Shan (Chen Shu), a professional woman who neglected her personal life in pursuit of her career; and Yi Yi (Wang Xiao Chen), a fashionable young woman who was too quick to marry and equally quick to divorce. As Jun cozies up to these women, catering to their every need and even going over to their homes to cook up the most amazing meals, does he really just want to be their BFF or is he really good at creating new clients for his business?

Hey everyone, we just launched two Chinese movies and are in search for Channel Managers!

0.5 Love
SYNOPSIS: How much do you sacrifice of yourself in order to make a relationship work? Chen Zi Hao (Purba Rgyal) has been a contented bachelor until he meets Ye Ting (Jessie Chiang), who returns to her hometown after being educated overseas. Although their outlook on life is very different, they manage to make their relationship work. But on the day that Zi Hao decides to propose, Ye Ting suddenly disappears. Meanwhile, Lu Yi Ping (Li Yue Ming) and Tong Xin Yu (Gong Jie) are college sweethearts. After graduation, Xin Yu gives up on her career to follow Yi Ping to a foreign city so that he can chase his dreams of becoming a producer while Xin Yu works as a secretary for his company. Unable to deal with his long work hours, the two break up. What happens when Xin Yu runs into Yi Ping again a few months later at a social gathering where Zi Hao also is in attendance?

The Break-up Season
SYNOPSIS: Just like the changing of the seasons, there is a season for relationship break-ups. It’s right around college graduation time when new grads face the stressful pressures of trying to nail down a job but only see rejection everywhere. Li Chen (Gu Li Ya) is a music major who, with the help of her best friend, Gao Ya (Wei Yi), tries to help her boyfriend, Meng Li (Xu Ning), complete his music composition “The Sound of Nature.” But after graduation, Meng Li gives up on the project and decides to obey his parents’ wish to study overseas. Meanwhile, Gao Ya enjoys the company of the sweet Gu Ge (Ji Fei Long) but still fantasizes about her cheating ex, Cao Meng De (Zhang Xiao Jun). Can a meaningful relationship succeed in these uncertain times?

I’ll take the break up season

1 Like

I’ll take 0.5 Love as well.

Hi all, we just launched a few more titles from China and Taiwan and are looking for Channel Managers:

Youth Melody (Genre: Drama, Romance; Starring Yang Yang, Leo Ku, Super Junior’s Heechul and Super Junior-M’s Zhoumi)

After the Rain (Genre: Romance, Web Drama; Starring Chu Jia Qing and Xu Zhi Hao)

The Flavor of Love (Genre: Romance, Web Drama; Starring Jay Liao, Cai Yi Zhen, Liin Yu En, and Lawrence Hong)

La Lingerie (Genre: Romance, Web Drama; Starring Okubo Mariko, Wei Lan)

Pink Ladies (Genre: Romance; Starring Rene Liu, Chen Hao, Zhang Yan and Xue Jia Ning)

Check them out for more details, and if you’d like to be a Channel Manager, please either reply to this thread or send me a PM. Thanks!

Hi, I want La Lingerie or After the Rain please

Hi, kris! Can I take Youth Melody and The Flavor of Love?

Hi everyone! We recently launched some awesome Chinese dramas and are looking for Channel Managers. Check them out, and please PM me if you’re interested :slight_smile:

The Golden Age of the Leftover Ladies (Co-Channel Manager) [Genre: Romance, Drama; Starring: Kingone Wang, Wang Li Kun and Sammul Chan]

Invincible Love [Genre: Melodrama, Romance; Starring: Alyssa Chia, Han Qing, Wu Xiu Bo]

Emotional Barcelona [Genre: Romance; Starring: Wang Dao, Su Yan and Zhang Duo]

Waiting to Bloom [Genre: Romance; Starring: Jiang Kai Tong, Hans Zhang, Zhao Chu Lun]

The Four Scholars of Jiangnan [Genre: Historical/Period, Romance, Comedy; Starring Hawick Lau, Zhang Li, Chi Shuai and Gao Hao]

My Mom and My Mother-in-Law [Genre: Drama, Romance; Starring: Cao Xi Wen, Guo Xiao Dong, Fan Hong, Dai Chun Rong]

Hi, Kristine!

Can I get the CM position of Four Scholars in Jiangam and Waiting to Bloom?

Hugs!

1 Like

@kris_o If possible… I would like to take “EMOTIONAL BARCELONA”

@kris_o I would love to help with Waiting to Bloom!

I would love to help as a Spanish Moderator for The Golden Age of the Leftover Ladies?!