[From Viki Staff/Info] Recently Licensed Titles

Hi everyone! We’re constantly adding new titles to Viki and are looking for volunteers, both segmenters and subtitlers, for these titles. Looking for a new project? Here’s a great place to start!

If the title does not yet have a Channel Manager, feel free to get started. Or, if you’d like to become the Channel Manager, let us know!

This post will be updated ~2 weeks with recently added titles.

ON-AIR/UPCOMING
Korea
My Love Eun-Dong (On-air; Genre: Romance, Drama)
High Society (Upcoming; Genre: Romance, Comedy)
The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days (Upcoming; Genre: Romance, Drama)
Late Night Restaurant (Upcoming; Genre: Drama, Food & Cooking)

China
Lonely Gourmet (On-air; Genre: Food & Cooking, Drama)
The Lost Tomb (Upcoming; Genre: Idol Drama, Action & Adventure, SciFi & Fantasy)

Taiwan
When I See You Again (Upcoming; Genre: Idol Drama, Romance, Drama)

LIBRARY

China
Dramas/TV
You Are My Sisters (Genre: Romance, Drama)
Stage of Youth
Please Forgive Me
Ripening Orange
Hero of the Year
The Next Stop
Man on the Road

Short Films
Love in Shenzhou
Lovelorn Rhapsody
Wind
See You Again
Goodbye Youth
33 Minutes of Heartbreak
Nanjing Love Story
If Love Had A Second Chance

3 Likes

I would love to be the Spanish Moderator for the Channel The Golden Age of The Leftover Ladies?

Can Viki please check my Help request about my channel which will air soon? Submitted it about 2 weeks ago and still no reply. I want info about the license, is Viki working on it or not?!

Hi everyone, we recently launched some great Chinese short films/web films. Most of them are romance dramas and 30 minutes or less in length! Check them out and feel free to get started on these titles!

Love in Shenzhou
Lovelorn Rhapsody
Wind
See You Again
Goodbye Youth
33 Minutes of Heartbreak
Nanjing Love Story
If Love Had A Second Chance

3 Likes

Hi everyone, we just licensed the upcoming Chinese, on-air drama “You Are My Sisters,” starring Hawick Lau (Lady & Liar, The Cage of Love, Painted Skin II), Lou Yi Xiao and Bai Bing.

The team is currently recruiting both subbers and segmenters, so check it out and if you’re interested, please send a message to either the Channel Managers (khoo59 or serenite78) or respective language moderator.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi everyone! We’ve recently launched six Chinese dramas, all of which can be found underneath the “Drama” section under “Library Titles.”

Check them out and feel free to get started!

Thanks!

I am a fan of The Night Watchman. They say episode 3 is 100% English subtitled but it doesn’t have any subtitles.

Hi! I am new here. I really want to be a subber, I can traslate from english to italian. Feel free to contact me, I am glad to help you.

Would Viki be interested in acquiring a license for any of the Ukrainian Kvartal 95 shows? There are a number of shows that the Ukrainian Studio posts on the YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/svaty9 and I am more than positive that international community would love them, and I be the first to help translating them.

I want to help on the lost tomb, how do I join in?

You can check the Contributor’s Wall to see if they need any more subbers for the language you know. And then you can contact the Channel Manager to let them know you’d like to contribute. Good Luck!

Could we have another sticky with a list of about to expire license dramas?!
Thank you

1 Like

Hi, i am an kor-eng translator/subber. You can check out my works on my youtube channel fangodsubs. If anyone has any projects, do email me! fangodforever@gmail.com

Hi, I can do it the subtitles eng to spanish

Hi! I’m not sure if this is the right place for this, but I hope it is. I would love to work on new projects as a subtitler! I’m fluent in Swedish and English. Please contact me if there’s a project! :slight_smile:

the best thing to do is scope around projects you wanna work on and contact the Swedish mod!

2 Likes

Thank you! I have, but haven’t had any success yet.

hello , I want a Korean or Taiwanese drama to translate , english to french or english to arabic

Hi! I would like to work with segmentation and caption for Portuguese, please call me!:beijando de olhos fechados: