~ God's Gift ~

Heyyy

Anybody who is watching God’s Gift?

I created this topic to talk about this amazing drama :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Me me me lol!

ahhaahhahahaah hey there

btw … Am I the only one who still thinks about a little bit romance even tho it’s about a murder and all that? :smiley:
I don’t ship her with her husband at all… I never liked this actor haha no matter which drama

I’m not sure if romance will work under the circumstances but yeah I really don’t like her husband…who knows maybe he is the killer LOL everyone I see I’m like maybe it’s HIM LOL

hahahahahha I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww T_T

Lol same here I am like umm that guy is suspicious he has a hat … but then he’s just a normal guy walking by …

I really can’t figure out who it is I love series like this , well since I am Criminal Minds addicted

I was it must be him he has the same wrinkles around he’s eyes!!!

I couldn’t see much of the killer yet since I am at episode 3… I will come back after episode 4 haha

Oh Gosh No!!! Her husband scares me :frowning: I have a feeling he is not going to be such a good guy after all!

I am sure he has something to do with the killer … Definitely
I mean how else can it be possible that he found the killer at the end of Episode 2 so fast? At least he is in a way connected to the killer

1 Like

How ADORABLE are these two? VERY!!!

He saw something in the photo’s given to him…so we will never know for sure till i guess it is revealed.

AAAAAAAAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wanna hug them

BTS video from the filming ^^ Enjoy!!! I love the dog…hehehehehehe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8XSLW7K-Ss#t=52

Yeah right … I should watch episode 4 when i am done with school work -.-’

Seriously everybody who studied architecture : I respect you guys so much … I wouldn’t study it even if I get paid for it …

1 Like

I am off to watch it right now ^^ Can’t wait to see what happened…ttyl :smiley:

See ya ! :slight_smile:

Funny BTS ~tomato throwing competition?~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leLzCzjG1CQ

Oh.My.Gosh. Probably the BEST show airing right now^^ It’s so underrated though!

3 Likes

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo you watched ep 4???

Omgggggg I can’t believe that this is episode 4 .
How did he die when he is the killer what is this ? Is there going to be a other killer or sth like that because she can’t change the fate of her daughter ??

I just love this drama