~ God's Gift ~

Hahahahahahahahhaha omgg

False Advertising? Or an awesome idea? LOL!

2 Likes

OMG!!! The ending of ep 6 I was like RUN!!! My heart is still pounding and WTF is up with this new creeper just when you think okay no one can be as batshit crazy as the last dude the Mayor of CrazyTown steps outā€¦I have noooooooooooo idea who the killer is going to be ATM I think it could be anyone of them I just hope Baroā€™s char isnā€™t involved heā€™s the only one at this point I donā€™t think did it!! LOL

1 Like

Canā€™t wait for NMW to make his appearance ā€¦I hope he doesnā€™t turn out to be the killer :open_mouth:
No idea what heā€™s saying but thatā€™s definitely him as Snake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfq0wn8c2tk#t=17

I am and itā€™s GREAT am hooked. Great cast, great plot and very well edited. Spread the word this is a must watch.

No heā€™s not but is the reason that the child is in danger, just watch and see how it all unfolds. Iā€™m really enjoying it.

(credit: drama-troll)

OMG!!! EPISODE # 6 ā€¦ā€œTurn off that phone lightā€

1 Like

Lolololol I feel so smart because I knew that the killed women was the kids mom. Itā€™s a feeling you get after you watch so many kdramas hahah

At the end of episode 6 I was just like ā€œRUUUUUUUUUUNā€

Aaand if course she had to drop sth ā€¦
But really this actress is so amazing.

All the man in this drama are so useless haha except DC ā€¦

1 Like

Yeah at this point thatā€™s the least of her worries dude is right behind her she need to like RUNNNNNNNNNNN orrrrrrrrrrr grab a couple of those bleach bottles and knock the shit out of him v(o.-)

2 Likes

OMG!! Really I totally missed that I was too busy with the whole maybe itā€™s him ā€¦you are brilliant my dear friend!!!

I canā€™t wait for next week :smiley: This waiting is killing me alreadyā€¦

1 Like

OH MY GOSH, HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE NEW EPISODE [episode 7]
imma try to keep it a no spoiler so i canā€™t say much, but all i can say is that I SERIOUSLY SHIP SOOHYEON AND DONGCHAN.
myfeels.

has anyone seen this MV with Baro OMG heā€™s sooooooooooo cute!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-FhDScM_2w

Ahhhhh i really like this song
Love this guy !!

I SO KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN

Spoiler !!!

That fu*** husband i knew there was something going on i didnā€™t trust that bi*** either -.-
Happy now because there is a chance for a little romaaaaanceeee

Lol ship officially sailed since the husband is out of the game.

The suspense is sooo killing me . Great acting really.
I wonder how many killers we will find until itā€™s gotta be the real culprit

I canā€™t get over this guy

And the preview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAqYbxfN1Lk

Btw someone out there who loves jenny as much as i do ?

HOLY Crap!!! Just finished ep 7!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! I may watch ep 8 raw just to find out what happens next!!!

Where was this guys when I needed himā€¦ep 8 I cried ALOT

When you find out about the cheating bastard and remember back how he blamed the mom I was likeā€¦

OPEN UP A CAN OF WHOOP ASS

Literally me right nowā€¦

The end of ep 8 creeped the hell out of me thank god didnā€™t watch it at night

OH GOSH YOU GUYS. i havenā€™t even watched ep 8 yet and like am freaking out if i should watch it or not cause i donā€™t want to wait a week for it :frowning:

LOOOOOOOL hahahahqhahahahaahah

That gif I canā€™t ā€œGUUURRRLLLā€ hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Youā€™re killing me haha seriously

Didnā€™t watch episode 8 yet :0