~ God's Gift ~

We don’t see very well this outside… But Dong Chan wears a black pullover.

I watched the special with the directors second ending, it was subbed but didn’t help me to determine whether he had lived or died. I think the ‘blackouts’ he used to experience when drinking blocked him from remembering that it was he who had carried his girl to the river not the brother and that his brother took the blame to save him,convinced he had killed her in a drunken rage. Enjoyed the drama but still bewildered by the ending!!!

Question for you. What to watch now that this is over?

If you look for sth in the action/crime genre I would say gap dong. Or are you looking for other dramas?

Oh yes of course I am. I just loved this last season. I always scroll through the comments here to get some that I may have missed. I just finished a marathon of Midas which was one I had overlooked, liked it a lot. Think I’m going to go with Big Man watched two and am hooked. Getting a great laugh with Witch’s Romance think it’s worth sticking with. How about you?

A witch’s romance which I love right now it’s really funny
Wonderful days( family drama with funny and heartbreaking side stories)

Fall in love with me ( good one I like aarons acting but waiting to be hooked up)

Angel eyes ( sad but I love it :smiley: )

Gap dong ( scary, psycho, action don’t watch at night)

In a good way ( cute Taiwanese drama love the main couple)

Dream high

Rewatching faith again.

Going to start
A new leaf and maybe I will try out Big man. We really have a similar taste in dramas I am sure I will like this drama if you’re hooked after 2 episodes. Thanks for recommending it.

And well next week doctor stranger and you’re all surrounded with li seungi will start. I will try them out for sure.

Ahhhh, ‘Faith’ enjoy…better have the tissues ready. Think I’ll leave ‘Doctor Stranger’ for the moment and stick with ‘Angel Eyes’, ‘Big man’ and ‘A new leaf’.

I get stronger because I watched it soooo many times already… but there are moments when I just cry even tho I know what’s going to happen haha

I am still upset by the ending of the show but I have to admit that the ending doesn’t damage the fact that this was a very good drama due to the excellent acting of the cast.

I HAVE to believe confirmed but I really do think that the ending was changed due to the the ferry boat tragedy and out of respect for the families with saying that they still could have had some type of closure. I HATE OPEN ENDING >:( (mad face, since the pic will be broken)

OMG!!! the pic isn’t broken…lol