~ God's Gift ~

Dong chan will find a way. He’s our man and our hero haha

Dong Chan always must find a solution !!!

We can say a lot about SB but she chose very well her futur husband :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I think Saet Byul has a huge and painful fight on her hands because many of us are vying for Dong Chan’s ring:)

I watch this drama is amazing

SPOILER

I can’t even write much. I am just so heartbroken… I am still crying over how this drama ended. I always said if a sad ending matches with the story I am okay with it. If not : Writers never ever write a drama again.

I am confused about it and sad can’t believe it :frowning:

Gonna continue crying…

I’m still kinda pissed off at the ending. HECK NOOO. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY. This drama is still one of my top favorite dramas though ^^

I have so many emotions going on with the ending of this drama. I don’t think I will fully comment yet because I have a bunch of explicit words going on in my brain…lol

What can I say except you’re not alone… A wonderful and tragic story with a great cast but one of the all time heartbreakers… I watched it twice as I imagine most of us did as it was hard to separate both incidents. This is one that should be included in the ‘Topic’ moments that your heart stopped watching a drama!!! Mine is still thumping.

guys… the finale was totally unexpected. i’m still in shock.
DONG CHAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
But… is this Dong Chan patting Young Gyu’s back? They didn’t let us know the answer at “Did the knight survive?” even though Soo Hyun and Saet Byul look at the lake as if they wanted to “remember” Dong Chan :frowning: they’re letting the audience interpreting the ending themselves, but Dong Chan’s death makes all sense…

WHAT THE HELL kind of ending was that I’m so confused!!! That makes absolutely 0 sense to me …can someone please explain wth I just watched…

@preena0003 and I decided to believe that DC isn’t dead because SB was healthy too and both were in the water. It’s very unlogical. If SB didn’t die when DC was holding her how should he die then?

But it’s disappointing anyway

Yes, I agree with you, I’m for the positive thinking!

All the episode were good so I will remember only that.

yeah but what did he mean in order for one to live one must die…not SB and Hyung but SB and me…me NOT happy…I need to see if that ep 17 is subbed maybe that will tell me more but i have a BAD feeling he dies in order for her to live…

I didn’t understand that part lol how could that make sense?

Omggg I am sure he’s alive. The special wasn’t subbed but I saw DC in the end he’s alive I am sure.
If they sub it and it’s just a flashback I think I will cry my heart out then…

When he tells a story, it’s a flashback. She asks about the knight but we don’t have an answer. I think it’s the same part in the last episode…

This drama is like Heartless City, you choose the end you want ! (I like a second season of Heartless City !!!)

Do you remember where exactly there was a reading scene in episode 16? Because for real I can’t remember the place they show in episode 17…

Right now I really want to post the pics…

Look into the pics here

http://kdramaaaa.tumblr.com/post/84445397687/anybody-who-knows-if-this-is-just-a-flashback-or-a

I thought it was the part near the river in the end of episode 9 and the beginning of the 10. But a part they don’t see in those episodes but like a flashback in the episode 16…

Did you see the pic? Was it that place ? I actually really can’t remember it :confused: