Happy birthday, Mary! 🎁

@frustratedwriter @twinkling @lutra @angelight313_168 @piranna @gaby_heitmann_975 @vivi_1485 @feyfayer @helenama73_911 @simi11

afbeelding

:gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift:

9 Likes

Happy, happy birthday! Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
Gesundheit, Glück und Zufriedenheit! Health, luck and happiness! Stay with us a little while more, dear Mary! Hope you can enjoy your special day today.

I couldn’t check the translation but I think it will be okay, if I had the time I would have done it myself.

https://www.songtexte.com/uebersetzung/rolf-zuckowski/wie-schon-dass-du-geboren-bist-englisch-53d647b9.html

8 Likes

thank you all so much for brightening my day! I really enjoyed all of this, all of them put a big smile on my face! in all the languages, thank you and I saved all of them on youtube too, si if I want to hear and watch again!

8 Likes

जन्मदिन की बहुत बहुत बधाई हो (Janmdin kii bahut bahut badhai ho) @frustratedwriter
Happy birthday to you Mary!
메리 생일 추가합니다.
お誕生日おめでとうメアリ!!

I had been for today ever since I got to know your birthday! Happy 75th birthday (if I am not wrong)

8 Likes

heheheheheh, 74 but thats ok, you remembered!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

love it!!
thank you!!

6 Likes

Happy 74th birthday :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You really brighten our day daily and I feel grateful to you for that.

7 Likes

Happy Birthday, Mary!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday: :laughing: :fireworks: :sparkler: :sparkles: :tada: :confetti_ball:

jpeg

9 Likes

Happy Birthday! Palju õnne sünnipäevaks!

8 Likes

Happy Birthday Mary! May God bless you.
I wanted to share this picture with you. Traveling through the Blue Ridge Mountains years ago was delightful and one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been in the USA.

9 Likes

cats & roses, awww thank you! all of you thank you from my heart! you all made my day!!

7 Likes

74! You’re younger than my own grandma!

Joyeux anniversaire, Mary!
It literally means happy birthday!

No song in French but songs to dance!

Make a wish, but don’t tell us!

7 Likes

awesome!! and I did make a wish

6 Likes

yes the blue ridge is beautiful, thank you for the picture

7 Likes

You’re very welcome. :hugs:

4 Likes

Sorry for my late arrival, my dear Mary :bouquet::bouquet::birthday::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::gift::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

74 Winter “wow” you have deposited a considerable number, With all good features :clinking_glasses:

:notes:Hoch sollst du leben :notes:
:notes:Hoch sollst du leben :notes:
:notes:Hoch sollst du leben :musical_note::musical_note:
:notes: Dreimal Hoooch :musical_note::musical_note:
:notes: Sie lehebe, sie lehebe :musical_note:
:notes: Dreimal Hoooooch :musical_note:
:notes: Hoooooch, Hoooooooch :musical_note:
:musical_note: Hoooooooooooooch :notes:

Haaappy Biiiiiiiiiiiiiirthday :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::tada:

6 Likes

all righty now, awesome! and thank you

6 Likes

Mary have a Happy BDay, wishing you good Health and bountiful Happiness,
and may your dreams come true, no matter what, you can do it!
That’s a fine cake you got, if you just could take a bite of it for real :star_struck:
Would this recall old times :wink: It is still a well like song in 2020 or forever…

6 Likes

oh yeah one of my favorites! thank you for sharing, well I dreamed of biting into as cupcake…saved me a lot of calories.that way!

4 Likes