Happy birthday, Mary! šŸŽ

oh yeah one of my favorites! thank you for sharing, well I dreamed of biting into as cupcakeā€¦saved me a lot of calories.

for everyone that participated I image

well no mermaid but this is close enough!

4 Likes

Congratz from my side, too! :gift::tada::confetti_ball::birthday:

4 Likes

thank you rose_shin

2 Likes

Little Mary party!

Dancing or dreaming to this in the 90ā€™s and later ā€¦

or earlier

5 Likes

I bet thatā€™s a picture of the pet you had back in Atlantis! :wink:

4 Likes

You have the same Chinese astrological sign as my nephew! Your element is Fire!

https://www.chinahighlights.com/travelguide/chinese-zodiac/dog.htm

3 Likes

of course my pet! all of you the music was good lutra, and my little songs to learn different languages, how neat!! 1. lo e the Japanese 2 that is so cute!! 3 loved it! 4 yeah!! awesome!

I thought I was something else like year of the ox hey great to know, donā€™t think I have really checked the Chinese one out either. so I am a dog full of fire, I did go to that link, and colors right on! I am independent, rather do it myself. comparison here; in regular it says researcher, detective, investigator( hmmm genealogy ) then teacher, from a religious to school. but this one has given me some new insights as well. anyway thanks for sharing that with me. going to bookmark that and check it out later too. a great day for me! and yā€™all had a hand in it too. thank you!!

5 Likes

so how was your day? did you do anything special?? :grin:

3 Likes

image image
@frustratedwriter in some topic i have seen that ur birthday was yesterday and really wished to wish u but i forgot about it :disappointed_relieved: and i opened viki today only so sorry ā€¦ my belated birthday wishes :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thereā€™s also an animal for the month, the day and the hour! Itā€™s the first time I hear about this!

https://exemplore.com/astrology/Chinese-Astrology-Determining-Your-Month-Day-and-Hour-Animal

20201105_084248

Hope yesterday was beautiful and today even more!

2 Likes

I binged on kdramas, and didnā€™t do any of my hobbies!! shame! but enjoyable

and gouri23, not to worry, belated is great too. and thank you!

piranna, had a great day! and yes today I plan to get back to my hobbies along with the dramas I am going to watch.
Interesting that Chinese zodiac! gotta check that out now

again everyone than k you!!

4 Likes

aznative, He does all the time, this here (yesterday now) was His gift to me. a surprise tat people woould say happy birthday to me. and a bunch of you gathered and did that very same thing, Facebook the same way. wow!! God is great, He blesses me when I least expect it too.

1 Like

piranna, ok I looked this morning, I had to laugh, a snake, a pig, now I thought I was a dog with fire. yeah I know that article said I had to get more info about all this. but still very interesting! egads what a mix I am!! hehehehehe

1 Like

Great you had fun! Imagine every day is your birthday lol Treats every day!

:joy: Many animals!!
After seeing the websites, I also wanted to check mine :angel:

3 Likes

have fun with it!

2 Likes

Me, too! Better belated than never!

3 Likes

no problem, thank you!

1 Like

Did we miss your birthday this year, @frustratedwriter?

Even though itā€™s late, Happy Birthday!!!
I hope you enjoyed your day and did what you love the most :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also, completing your therapy is a nice birthday present!

We have a Diamond Jubilee girl among us 7ļøāƒ£5ļøāƒ£

4 Likes

Oh, dear!
I am so stuck in my ā€œdaily tunnelā€ ā€¦

Happy Birthday!
May you have plenty of wonderful days ahead of you to create even nicer moments to remember.

Hope you will like the song

4 Likes

Belated happy birthday!!

My dear frustrated writer!

We Telugu subbers sometimes talk about you, and weā€™ll call you frustrated bamma (grandma)!
Once again happy birthday!

Thanks @shraddhasingh for reminding all of us!

5 Likes