Happy birthday, Mary! šŸŽ

so glad you didnā€™t see me dancing!! loved it! yeah I feel like dancinā€™ hehehehehe

and yā€™all thank you! 75 wow, didnā€™t think, diamond jubilee,!! frustrated bamma? hmmmm I like that!!

shraddhasingh, thank you for remembering!!, and my enjoyment is crocheting and genealogy, course I did!!!

6 Likes

Hahahah !
I just want to extend the characters.

2 Likes

Oh my! Happy belated birthday to my favorite fangirling halmeoni!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for being here and playing with us so much^^
Hope you had a lovely birthday!

4 Likes

oh I did, so peaceful and quiet,

4 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. MANY MANY MORE IN BLESSED HEALTH AND ABUNDANCE OF ALL THE GOOD THINGS LIFE HAS TO OFFER!:gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::heart::heart::heart::heart::boom::boom::boom::boom::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:image

4 Likes

awwwwww thank you!!

4 Likes

Tenor

5 Likes

All the best and love for your birthday, dear Mary :heart: that many more moons cross your path in health :partying_face::partying_face::clinking_glasses:

7 Likes

and my cutie throwing graphiti!!! that in itself is a wonderful present!

thank you and gaby! all of you just donā€™t know how much I appreciate this!!

6 Likes

4 Likes

mmmmmmmm cake!! thank you!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Happy belated birthday, @frustratedwriter. I always look forward to your contributions here on Discussions, especially for the daily dose of laughter you provide, and I hope this next year brings you many blessings and good health.

7 Likes

DITTO

giphy

2 Likes

yā€™all thank you so much :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
now if I could find the happy dance, that would be great! and the nice compliments do go a long way with me

5 Likes

Not the happy dance, but a dance that can make you happy!

7 Likes

well the picture anyway!

6 Likes

Giphy

4 Likes

All righty now MY happy dance!!! thanks for sharing

2 Likes