Hard to Find - Segmenters

Hi everyone, I’m the CS of the new drama coming: April 19th with 28 short episodes of 22 minutes. If you are interested in being a segmenter, contact me by private message or leave a message here. We have to adjust this drama. Hard to Find | Watch with English Subtitles & More | Viki

Bepina

4 Likes

Hi, I’m interested ! (but I have never done any segment, so I hope it’s possible to learn haha)

3 Likes

It is possible to learn it, but not on the shows. To work as a segmenter, you need to graduate from the NSSA first. You can apply for that here: Ninja Academy Segmenting Student Application Form

5 Likes

@radiateur

3 Likes

hello! I want to help in any way I can!

2 Likes

Hello [larissa1_6] To work as a segmenter, you need to graduate from the NSSA first. You can apply for that here: Ninja Academy Segmenting Student Application Form
Ninja Academy Segmenting Student Application Form

2 Likes

Hello, I’m late but if you’re still looking for segmenters, I would be happy to help. :smiley:
I’m a fresh graduate from NSSA, I don’t have the official Viki badge yet but I have the one on About Me page.
Link to my profile: here

2 Likes

This drama is already finished both for segmenting and English.
You can look at dramas coming soon or which just started to find a project on which you would like to work :wink:

2 Likes

Hello,
Where do we find the list of upcoming dramas ?
Thanks for the answer.
Have a good day.
@Etoile7

2 Likes

To go to the next page, change the 1 in the link into 2 (3, 4, 5, etc.)

The page doesn’t officially exist anymore so if you try to go to the next page by clicking on the page itself, you will get redirected to the less useful new page.

3 Likes

Merci.
Bonne journée :slight_smile:

2 Likes