Heirs-Kim Tan or Young Do?

HEIRS - i want to know who you prefere the most kim tan or young do ?

Edit: We totally lost the main question … Yeeah write down if you like LMH or KWB since everyone does haha

8 Likes

This is the most difficult question in my opinion,
i reallyyyy like woo bin, and his bad ass young do character is so hot!!
But i think i will always be faithful to my one and only Min ho oppa!!! so it’s Kim tan for me.

What about you?

8 Likes

I prefer Choi Jin Hyuk all the way, LMH and YD are not my type. The serious older brother is my choice lol. I know that was not the question lol

4 Likes

Jin Hyuk scares me sometimes :stuck_out_tongue: though i like him when he acts all cute!! His smile is to die for

At first I really didn’t like Woobin in this but as the show went on I found Young Do to be the most charismatic and interesting character in the show to be honest. Now I totally adore him (even though his character is a terrible person - for now.)
I really ship him with Cha Eung but well- dramas always make it really obvious to know what the endgames will be after the first 2 eps…

2 Likes

Lee Min ho is handsome- pretty boy, but Choi Jin Hyuk has more charisma, so I prefer CJH, he’s interesting,enigmatic, magnetic person :slight_smile: LMH is not my type.

Lol must be I like the scary type lol

@Wafaahs I also really like woo bin but he is such a bad ass in the drama. And kim Tan is a amazing actor sooo you all can guess :slight_smile: just asked because i saw at the time comments that many people are supporting woo bin and i am really interested in their reasons or opinions

1 Like

@Niennavalar I loved Choi Jin Hyuk in Gu Family Book and also in Heirs and i also think he is a really good actor. But it seems like he is not interested in Cha Eun Sang soo i must wait for another drama where i can support him:))

I am really happy you raised that topic because i am as interested in their reasons as you are ^^
Team Tan all the way^^;)

3 Likes

@Wafaahs same here :))

I would totally be ALL for Team Tan but SERIOUSLY WTF is the stylist thinking so far he has had some of the WORST outfits I’ve ever seen I feel like someone should throw the poor guy on What NOT to Wear that FUGLY parrot top… I very well may have nightmares about it…there is the odd outfit here and there that I’m like finally they fired that stylist and than BAM total eyesore that I’m left going I don’t know any 18-20 yr old that would be caught dead wearing that…sooo I’m like fall in love with the older brother maybe he’ll turn into Wol Ryung XDDD

4 Likes

Hands down I like Lee Min Ho way more he like my favorite male korean actor.

1 Like

I’m for Kim Tan ^_^, but I can see the attraction in Woo Bin too. If they dress Kim Tan a bit better and not have him being all stalker boy, instead of that why not make him actively go after the girl (like Woo Bin did) Why hide away in a corner when you can join her at the table??
I’m hoping Kim Tan will be a bit more bad ass in the next episodes and show us why everyone is/was all scared of him. Go after his girl more and scare away Woo Bin ^^
But yes Woo Bin is cute as a “bad boy” but he reminds me more of a little kid: if I tease you I like you. You say you don’t want me so I want you more. My ex best friend is interested in you and secretly I’m jealous of that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol you are so traumatized about this that even here… lol ohh my Mellie lol is hilarious… But 100% with you…I mean parrots?! If CJH turns into Wol Ryung is will be so cool, dramaseption !

I’m for Kim Wo Bin! it’s fun watching him act as young do and i love his badass attitude! ^.^
But Lee min ho is my favourite actor he’s amazing!

1 Like

Are we talking which character or actor we like the most? Or are we talking who we prefer to get the girl? Because some people are saying Lee Min Ho & Woo Bin when the question says the character names…

Kim Tan is a great character. He’s grown up a lot, whereas Young Do is still the same bully he was in middle school. I think Kim Tan will be an amazing person once he figures out whether or not he even wants to wear his crown. Young Do will be a more dynamic change because he’s put on his crown already but he’s not wearing it the right way.

They both have a lot to learn, yet I think Kim Tan deserves the girl more.

But when it comes to who is hotter, I like them both almost the same, with a slight preference for Lee Min Ho because he was my first bias and because I don’t like the way they styled Woo Bin’s hair for this drama.

Choi Jin Hyuk beats them both in the category of Sexy Beast. lolz

3 Likes

Jin-hyuk, hands down.

I’m for Young Do. He may be a total bully, but I like his straightforwardness and the scenes with his fathers let me wonder how much his actions are a way to object his father. Nobody is born evil (at least that is what I think), so his surrounding formed his character. Well, I like Young Do way more than Tan. Tan should make his point more clear. It would help his brother, his mum and in the end himself. And when somebody tells you to go away, you should respect it. And I don’t know what I think is worse, bullying someone or ignoring it and keeping others from helping. Both is just weak. (sry for my english :wink: )

1 Like

I don’t really like Woo Bin’s hair either!!
It was way better in “A gentleman’s dignity” and “School 2013”

1 Like