Heirs-Kim Tan or Young Do?

I think Tan’s pretty weak, too. Bullying isn’t cool whether you’re doing it or witnessing it then doing nothing. I don’t think its romantic at all the way he’s “protecting” her. But I’m digging the story. ^^

I don’t ship him with her but I totally agree about him being charismatic and interesting. (I don’t ship Kim Tan either, haha)

I think Tan’s weak personality is somehow related to his brother and the story of his family, i am really anticipating the next episodes to see how the story unfolds.

2 Likes

i think it will be more interesting when tan decide whether he wants to take responsibility or not. because if he loves somebody he has to protect this person.
@AsherWolfe i want to talk about the character :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well he is protecting her, in his own way though. But it will be really interesting when he stops hiding and speak out his own mind.

1 Like

haha thats what i am saying in the time comments when everyone said that he was creepy and a stalker. its his own way to protect her . @Wafaahs

1 Like

Hahaha our thinking matches XD

1 Like

Between the characters, I would go for Kim Tan. He’s smart, caring (even before he knew who Eung Sung really was + after he knew), and he’s a gentleman. Young Do, is bratty and immature. He probably has a soft heart somewhere deep inside, but he’s careless with his actions and things he say.

If we’re talking about Woo Bin or LMH themselves, I would choose Woo Bin. He is the opposite from his character, Young Do. When he was on Running Man for promotions, I was laughing non-stop. He’s a big goof ball! Handsome but isn’t standoffish. LMH on the other hand, I can’'t say, because I’ve never seen him on a variety show, or anything that showed his personality. He is gorgeously handsome though.

2 Likes

LOL! I’ve been thinking the same thing. I don’t know what the hell those clothes are all about. Some of them are throwbacks from the late 1980’s. I don’t know what color those neon pants were, I think they were some kind of green…they hurt my eyes!

1 Like

well guys just concentrate on the characters pls haha @melliebean_2 @KaeTee because the clothes are really"special" . And i noticed that Cha Eun Sang is always wearing a denim shirt . Dont know if its always the same or diffrent ones .

1 Like

Kim Tan,Of course!

2 Likes

I’m with you, Team Tan!

1 Like

I dislike his hair, too!

Honestly, the idea of choosing between them would be hard for me. They both are amazing and I find them both to be really attractive. I’m pretty sure if I were forced to choose I’d choose Min Ho just for the simple fact that I’ve been infatuated by him for much longer. Who knows, maybe this drama might change my ideas. I always find myself swinging between actors in dramas. (I’m most definitely a victim who suffers from the Second Lead Syndrome as well T.T)

Guess they are trying to be different and all but…

still having nightmares over that parrot shirt…

2 Likes

hahaha thats right but he wore a jeans in episode 8 so i am optimistic :slight_smile: love him also with bad clothes

Hahaha FLowers again in his shirts!!! why? why? I don’t know, maybe that should give the impression of him having 18? lol not even with that he can look than young…And I guess I like bad guys cause even if is not MY CJH in the screen I really want Woo Bin fall completely for her, Tan is a little bit plane…

LEE MIN HO!!! KIM TAN!! I will forever and ever prefer him!!! :slight_smile: I LOVE L-O-V-E Lee Min Ho! He has been my favorite for a very long time, and in this drama OMG I die for him everytime hahahaha!! OMG he is so gorgeous and I love how he treats Eun Sang. OMG he is the best! I wish I could find a guy like him some day lol, his smile, everything about him is soooo… WONDERFUL! Just thinking about him makes me smile hahahaha. But there is something about Woo Bin that im kinda starting to like now. I don’t know maybe cuz he likes her and is trying to be kinda nice to her in a weird way lol but STILL LMH all the way!

1 Like

normally, i’d say lee min ho’s kim tan. but somehow, nothing fits here. i mean, sure it’s obvious the writers of the show want us to root for him as the hero, because it’s 100% clear to me that he’s going to end up with the female lead. but blergh, he’s such a boring character in this k-drama.

and maybe i like young do more, because he’s more layered and not a hypocrite in what he does. he doesn’t pretend to be goodhearted or anything. and the way he menacingly says he’s lines … woah. with those peculiar killer eyebrows, hehe.

in the end, though … they’re both jerks and i wish eun sang would stand up for herself and not whine pitifully in young do’s presence. i dunno.

well, in any case: time will tell.

1 Like

lolz, Heirs! I like them both. Kim Tan…there is a bit of history there and Young Do…I love it when the bad guy gets all soft and sweet and likes the main girl. Idk…As much as I like really like n respect Lee Min Ho, I prefer Woo Bin. I would love to see what happens between him and Park Shin Hye. But is k-drama, so we should all know the ending…in terms of who going to end up with who! But we can still hope !