Heirs-Kim Tan or Young Do?

woo bin!!!

You are the most devoted fan girl Iā€™ve seen ever :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lee Min Ho oppa <3 . Kim Tan :">

@Lauriis hahahahah exactly my feelings <3 but i dont think that there is somebody like LMH there he is just awesome ā€¦ He is one of a kind no words to describe him <3

1 Like

kim wo bin scares me sometimes when he bulling ā€¦but, when he walking like a bodyguard for me heheheā€¦but from the botton of my heart i prefer lee min ho because he is my favorite actor

Though I LOVE lee Minho, I think woobin is the better choice!!

If I had to choose : Kim Woo Bin is the winner, inconditionnaly.

yo te apoyo amo a lee min ho y lo prefiero por sobre cualquier otro represente la edad que sea y haga el papel que haga

I know a lot of people are going to kill me on this, but I feel Lee Min Ho is pretty overrated. I liked Kim Woo Bin though cause of his acting chops, even though Young Do was mean, you still felt bad for him. This is just my opinion.

I like Min Ho a lot. But in this drama his charakter (Kim Tan) lost more and more of his personality. After Kim Tan came back to Korea he wasnā€™t so interesting like he was in America. Young Do shows more and more of his personality and his soft side. I hope Young Do will win her heart.
Min Hoā€™s acting is good, but I think in Heirs he canā€™t show his potential (maybe itā€™s because I saw CH right before Heirs :wink: ). Woo Bin is an amazing actor. I like his facial expressions, his smile, everything. In my opinion Woo Bin wins.
(Can sombody explain to me, what is wrong with the costume designer? Young Doā€™s clothes are super, but Kim Tanā€™s? Those shirts are awful. And they donā€™t help Kim Tan looking cool, hot or mature.)

1 Like

The role of Kim Tan is that way. It has nothing to do with the acting of LMH.Maybe thats the problem.Its not his fault guysā€¦ but really?
Nobody wants someone like young do who is such a ass in heirs. I think most of you mix up the actors and the roles they are playing. He treats Eun Sang so bad and wooow yeah maybe very very deep he is soft. But i really dont like young do. Leave your best friend because of his mother? really ? oh god pls dont say that you all think thats okayā€¦And i wonder when he felt in love with her. They had nothing to do with each other. I think he is just bored or lonely or sth else . I like Woo bin as actor he is perfect for his role but as young do he will never match eun sang ā€¦
Thats my opinion and i respect your opinions too:)
sorry that i wrote that much ā€¦

OMG YoungDo When he appeared out of no where in the cafĆ© scene saying ā€œPolice is Hereā€ Love him all the wayyyyy

Both. hahahahaha

Ok, jokes asideā€¦ I think itā€™s pretty obvious that she should end up with Kim Tan, butā€¦ sometimes I canā€™t resist YDā€™s charms.

Woo Binā€™s acting has been awesome so far and I canā€™t hate his character completely. Though sometimes he pisses me off, occasionally I just want to give him a big hug.

1 Like

I wanā€™t Woo Bin to kiss her!!!

1 Like

ā€œa real kissā€ you mean right? because I donā€™t know whatā€™s wrong with this girlā€¦ really haha maybe a bad boy like YoungDo can teach her! lol :smiley:

2 Likes

I am now preferring Young Do over Kim Tan. I really hope Young Doā€™s Mum appears before the end and things turn around. I can see Cha Eung wavering a bit and I dont beleive that her heart is now with Kim Tan.
Kim Tan is way too spoiled and arrogant for my liking ( dont get me wrong I adore LMH) And does having Money mean that you can send anotherā€™s offspring overseas? That family is way too spoiled in MHO.

My 2 centsā€¦I want Young Do to win the girl.

If Kim Tan is arrogant what is young do then? dont know i mean bully someone and treat others like ā€¦ i hate it that he wants to win eun sang with these kind of things and i donĀ“t think that he deserves her ā€¦

lo I already lost all my hopes to her give a good kiss in a drama, I donā€™t expect that much lol so at least I want him to have the chance to be in her mind a bit after that hahahaha. I love LMH acting in all dramas but I donā€™t feel the love chemistry between him and PSH right now, I think they have cute moments and as friends they will be amazing lol I feel more when WB is there with her.
Young Do really likes her, and he doesnā€™t do unnecessary things with his own life that he knows he canā€™t do, like Kim tan failed attempt to leave his fatherā€¦really, the intention is appreciated but we know we wonā€™t be able to last long like that. I feel like hugging YD all the time because he cannot show his care for someone or love he doesnā€™t know how, so he reacts like a child, I mean we all know how his father is. So yes I expect a kiss hihihi

1 Like

WOO BIN!!! Choi Young Do omgsh that bad boy character but you can tell heā€™s kind at heart.

ā€“ *but I guess Kim Tan has his charms too *

Thanks to all who wrote their opinions you all are awesome its so interesting to read your thoughts and opinions:)