Heirs-Kim Tan or Young Do?

Choi Jin Hyuk is my choice too! :grin:

1 Like

My choice tooā€¦ if I would really have to choose. Somehow I canā€™t feel something from this show. Thereā€™s no chemistry or what? Itā€™s so childish for such a modern drama. You wanted opinion, this is mine.

1 Like

I thought about this a lotā€¦ itā€™s like there were no kisses, I canā€™t call it like that.

1 Like

A few days ago, I couldnā€™t choose between one of them, but now that I already finished watching the two last episodes of Heirs, I have no doubts! I prefer one thousand times YoungDo/WoBin instead of KimTan/LMHā€¦ why?

1. Because I love Kim Tan when heā€™s alone, I mean when heā€™s not with Eun Sang heā€™s a completely different person, I really hate when heā€™s with her because when heā€™s around (almost always, heā€™s such a stalker! lol) heā€™s soooo possesive and I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE THAT! SO FREAKIN MUCH!! omg! heā€™s a jealous and possesive boy always telling her what to do! aish! ā€œEun Sang leave! Eun Sang donā€™t answer your phone! Eun Sang go home! Eun Sang walk, stop, jump, breathe, blink, donā€™t blink, stop breathing, breath again!!ā€ lol haha really! whatā€™s wrong with his character? I feel that heā€™s a completely different Tan than the one we saw in LA WHEREā€™S MY SWEETIE TAN FROM LA? UH? UH? I WANT HIM BACK!

2. Young Do has waay more chemistry with ES than Tan hahaha when I was watching the episodes I was wondering all the time: ā€œwhy canā€™t he be the main character? WHY?ā€

3. Love is making YoungDo change, step by step heā€™s getting redemption for all his sins with LOVE, the love he feels for her

4. YD is sooo freakin hot! (also Tan but I just had to say it) hahaha

1 Like

loool u made my day!

We think exactly the same! even about the clothes haha lol! I also think that Kim Tan is not really Kim Tan he changed a lot :ā€™(

Before I choose Young Do and after watching more episodes Iā€™m still for him. Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang may say that they love each other, but I canā€™t fell anything. I personally donā€™t like the actress and think she is overrated, but shouldnā€™t she be able to deliver the right emotions so that I could like the main pair? It could also be the script, I just canā€™t feel the chemistry between them and their love is unbelievable to me. I fall more and more in love with Young Do. He convinced me.

1 Like

After seeing ep 14, two points come to mind and screen that perhaps Young Do will win !

1. when they were fighting in broadcast studio, ES jumped in to save YD from being hit with a chair. The look between YD and ES was worthy.
  2. at the closing scene at the reunion partyā€¦ when Kim Tan says that yes he had been taken in by lies of ES being a welfare student/ new money.
    The look of horror on her (ES) face said it allā€¦ Kim Tan lies as a chameleon changes colour.

I still think Young Do would be a better/ kinder choice for ES than Kim Tan. He already has admitted that he was reeling from the shock of her life story.
My opinion is Young Do by a mile. He has a better heart than Kim Tan and would stand by ES and her mum forever.

I still have hopes that better! ^ ^

With that actress? I donā€™t think so kekek

1 Like

So true. Especially that silver tracksuit top - itā€™s so Hyun Bin in Secret Garden. Letā€™s shoot the stylist. LOL.

1 Like

Let us give some trust. In Flower Boy Next Door Henry did very well! :wink:

I didnā€™t watched that, just Flower Boys Ramyun Shop and Flower Boy Bandā€¦ Weā€™ll see. Iā€™m sure YD will kiss her better, not sure if she can kiss backā€¦ sheā€™s the problem, I guess.

1 Like

lee min ho :slight_smile:

I like the fact that Kim Tan is not the rich guy who is bad with the girl he loves like in BOF. He said he loves her and heā€™s kind. So itā€™s a little bit refreshing because the main character is different of the others dramas. But I donā€™t know why heā€™s also boringā€¦

Young Do is the typical rich guyā€¦ But we pity him and his scenes with ES are more exciting and funny.

For the kiss, I give up having a great kiss scene in a drama with Park Shin Hye :slight_smile:

1 Like

If KT lies, itā€™s for her. Like everybody, he was deceived but he doesnā€™t care and everybody should be like him.

1 Like

Lee Min Hā€¦ WOO BIN!!! IDK!!! LOL ugghh its so hard i want her to be with both, i love Lee Min Ho but i know everyone always roots for him and i kinda want it kim woo binā€¦ i mean i love his bad boy character xD we always know there are leads like this,1 good 1 bad ,but sometimes i kinda wish they would switch it up and give us an ending were not expecting,like in dream high 1 where Go hi mye picked sam dong xD regardless i do want her end up w/ minhoā€¦ she belongs with him and hes sweet and funny,always protects her.:)i wish she would be with woo bin just for a little bit and then go with min hoā€¦lol cuz i feel bad for him from the start i knew he has a good heart and is just lonely and has no friends and doesnt know how to express his love or kindness in a good way because he was never taught howā€¦but i know hes a good guy xD she should give him a chance for at least a bit.i just dont want to see him heartbroken :frowning:

1 Like

i agree with u on Young Do!! i think he just needs to be taught how and i like his straightfowardness and bad boy character but i see he has a heart too :smile:

LOLOLOL i guess we think alike cuz i was wondering if there is something wrong with me AHAHAHA!!! now i see there are others so im normal ā€¦

i love it! xD its his bad jerk character that makes him attractive at most times cuz hes so straight foward and brave ;D- ___ but i know hes a good person and thats whats sad i dont want to see him hurt X(