Hong kong dramas looking for segmenters, moderators and subbers!

I wanted to let you know about Hong Kong dramas!

GAMBLER:
http://www.viki.com/tv/26788c-gambler

Plot:
Gambling is like an exciting, forbidden lover – teasing you and enticing you to come back for more. When teenagers get hooked on the thrill of gambling, they turn to their families to bail them out. When women gamblers can’t break their habits, they blame it on their marriage. When people of all walks of life can’t turn their backs on lady luck, their families are forced into the position of trying to help them and bring them back to reality and sanity. Can these families from all different backgrounds and walks of life help the gamblers in their midst to break the bad habit and rebuild their lives? “Gambler” is a 2012 Hong Kong drama series.

ELITE BRIGADE F.S.D
http://www.viki.com/tv/26784c-elite-brigade-fsd

Plot:
Daring rope rescues. Hazardous chemical leaks. Large bus collisions. Building collapses. The paramedics and firefighters of an urban fire services department face these and many other dangers in their daily work. Can Li Jia Luo (Lin Li), the senior station officer; Chen Guo Ding (Wang He Xi), an instructor; Guan Li Ren (Ng Ting Yip), head ambulance officer; and Liu Guang Ming (Philip Ng) an ambulance paramedic, overcome the dangers to keep themselves and others safe? See what it takes to be a part of this elite brigade! “Elite Brigade F.S.D.” is a 2010 Hong Kong drama series produced in conjunction with the Hong Kong Fire Service Department.

ELITE BRIGADE II.
http://www.viki.com/tv/26789c-elite-brigade-ii

Plot:
Dangerous industrial building fires. Airport flames. Poisonous gas leaks. The paramedics and firefighters of an urban fire services department are the first responders to the most dangerous emergency situations. Follow senior station officer Wang Xiang Hua (Lin Wei), fire department leader Lian Yong Jian (Liu Jia Hui), airport fire department leader Luo Zhong Hua (Lin Jia Hua) and Nan Ge (Hai Jun Jie), the airport fire department assistant divisional officer, as they go about their daily stressful jobs! “Elite Brigade II” is a 2012 Hong Kong drama series produced in conjunction with the Hong Kong Fire Service Department. It is the second season of the “Elite Brigade F.S.D.” first season from 2010.

Please come and give me your support!

If you’d like to join the team, please contact to me , I need segmenters, subbers and moderators.

Thanks,
Szandra

Hi there,

I looking for segmenters, moderators, subbers for a lot of show:

The Magic Bowl
Synopsis: Can a kind and honest man pick himself up off the streets and achieve the highest level of success? Shen Wan San (Dicky Cheung) is a kindhearted, honest man who barely has enough food to be able to feed himself on most days. But he manages to turn himself into the richest businessman during the Ming Dynasty, all while maintaining his cheerful disposition. How does he do it? “The Magic Bowl” is a 2013 Chinese drama series.

Shalen
Synopsis: When evil monsters invade the Earth, only a special group of chosen Wuxia warriors – all with a special mark on their hands – can save the day. They must come together to defeat and capture the king of “Zeros” (Lings) and seal his tomb. Can the legendary heroes, known as Shalen, return peace to their world? “Shalen” is a popular 2014 Chinese anime series in its fifth season.

The Story of Science Museum
Synopsis: Imagine finding out that there is a whole advanced world of technology that you never knew existed before! Ah Di Li (Xi Er Zha) belongs to a group of Chinese ethnic minority who haven’t had much first-hand experience with modern technology. After discovering the wonders of the science museum, Di Li makes it his second home and explores and learns about everything that technology is able to do. Di Li and his friends then decide to use science to solve the many problems they face in their daily lives! “The Story of Science Museum” is a Chinese drama series.

If you would like to join to one of them, or all of them, please send a PM me!