šŸ”„ HOT in the Kitchen! Sensual Food in LOVE! YUMMY DRAMAS - Your FAVS

I counted Coffee Prince cuz of the coffee made and the Waffle Guy. I like Meow because you do see interaction with the ML and the 2nd lead at the cafe! So not as much cooking but still fits and their both :fire: Kim Myung Soo ā€œLā€ can do anything he wants in my book!!!

:fire:Hot in the Kitchen Click Link

Iā€™m a big fan of Midnight Diner. My husband and I watch episodes as a nightcap, because theyā€™re relaxing, delightfully weird, and are just bite size nuggets of story so itā€™s OK if you watch infrequently. The issue is I always end up with the late night munchies! Such great, simple cooking ideas in every episode.

3 Likes

So there is a Midnight Diner and then a Midnight Diner 2 but they both seem the same? is that right? And itā€™s a movie?

1 Like

There was a mention of the Letā€™s Eat series above. I believe Viki only has S3 because S1&2 are on Netflix (in the US right now, anyway). Link below. I devoured (ugh!) the whole series. I donā€™t think itā€™s super sensual in terms of romance, but itā€™s definitely about the hedonistic pleasure of enjoying food.

This clip makes me nostalgic for dining out.

2 Likes

Yes, I did find this one and added it to the collection! Iā€™m a true FOODIE and kinda snobby about food. I like to eat out and it better be GOOD! Thanks for letting me know where Season 1 and 2 are. I love the British Baking Shows - so addictive

3 Likes

This is super confusing, but I think what Viki has available in the US is the two movies, the first from 2014 and the second from 2016. Netflix has a bunch of the seasons of the TV show availableā€“I believe there are 5 seasons total, but Iā€™ve only watched 3 of them. I have to watch the movies on Viki-- then maybe Iā€™ll understand the distinction better. More homework!

1 Like

I think I forgot this one

I donā€™t recall much of this drama I watched it in my 1st or 2nd year as a K-Drama-watcher. Itā€™s available - but I donā€™t want to somehow.

And found this by accident- not watched yet:

4 Likes

Oh my goodnessā€¦I used to spend whole summers watching British or American baking shows on TLC!! All sorts of stuffā€” Ultimate Cake-Off, Next Great Baker, Chocky-Wocky-Doo-Dahā€¦Iā€™d devour anything that came on TV :joy: I loved watching them create those amazing works of art!

3 Likes

And they donā€™t get any money - just a glass cake plate and flowers! I love love love the British Baking Shows

1 Like

The other title of this drama is God of Noodles, so I guess it has to do with noodles, didnā€™t see it ā€¦

1 Like

That looks intense! But a Noodle EMPIRE

1 Like

You wrote it like that, and it reminded me on this - I tried hard to watch it but had a lot of makjang elements and not well-balanced, so I was off ā€¦
Maybe it was only the start, since the reference to it as warm-hearted family drama, or my memory is failing me.

2 Likes

Nope, it does not have much to do ā€œin the Kitchenā€ but itā€™s a good watch, and it gets pretty serious too. . .

1 Like

Iā€™m still loving this collection - makes me hungry - hungry for LOVE - bahahahahahahaha!

@natyh
Do you have any food dramas you love?

2 Likes

Did you watch Letā€™s eat 2? I was so hungry watching that show :joy:
I love that show!!
https://mydramalist.com/12863-lets-eat-2

2 Likes

I just watched Splash Splash Love and Iā€™m wanting to see more of Lee Doo Joon - So it is on my list

1 Like

The best part: Heā€™s explaining everything and that makes you hungrier!!!

2 Likes

this is my list, I did leave soime off, cause I havent watched them like lets eat 1-3

wok of love
sweet munchies
my lovely sam soon
warm & cozy
Bread love & dreams
hows are you Bread
Immortal classic
gourmet
the best chicken

3 Likes

I love my Wok of LOVE!!!
Really looking forward to Sweet Munchies, Warm and Cozy and the Letā€™s Eat Series

I Order You! I loved that one!

2 Likes

what you mentiponed were great to watch too

2 Likes