šŸ”„ HOT in the Kitchen! Sensual Food in LOVE! YUMMY DRAMAS - Your FAVS

I added Immortal Classic I didnā€™t have that one! Thanks!
Flixable

1 Like

All the Letā€™s EAT

1 Like

my goodness yā€™all they were all so good!

1 Like

Has anyone watched Chocolate?

I love Ha Ji Won but it was too melodramatic for me and I didnā€™t like the female character.
Fortunately, Jang Seung Jo was there :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Ok we had talked about like British Cooking Shows - I used to watch Master Chef

Now they have Master Chef Legends!!! Ok Iā€™m late to this party - Now on Season 11

1 Like

mas4

I love Ha Ji Won but it was too melodramatic for me and I didnā€™t like the female character.

The story sucked big time, and the ending was the culmination of the worst story plot Iā€™ve seen HJW played in her career. She needs to stick to challenging roles bc these types of roles donā€™t suit her personality. Sheā€™s such a great actress. The ML was just as bad in this role so I forced myself to watch hoping it got better but I almost threw my laptop to the floor when I had to endure that ending.

3 Likes

@angelight313_168
You change your picture on your avatar so much I always think you are a new user.

1 Like

I never go by the picture, but the name since that you canā€™t change (as far as i know). I love changing it to create variety.

2 Likes

This is what itā€™s like to eat with me. Some people love it, others roll their eyes. I felt so much for Mr. Letā€™s Eat. This is one of my top, top favorites, all three seasons. Love it to bits. The eating scenes were rapturous.

3 Likes

chocolate? I think I haveā€¦

1 Like

Totally! But I love that, I would love to have that kind of company while Iā€™m eating.

1 Like

Just saw this one - variety show

I swear my Korean Food Today was EXCELLENT - makes me want to go to Seoul even more! :shallow_pan_of_food:

Anyone Got Any New Yummy Kitchen Dramas!

Web drama - Season 2

Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas

Summary

2 cups cooked chicken (I make in my instant pot to shred using carrot, onion, celery)
1 cup light sour cream
7 oz of green Chile (I use my frozen) or you can used canned (if you have to)
1 cup chopped onion (I donā€™t put onion in mine)
2 tbsp butter (I use the butter even though I donā€™t do the onions)
half tsp salt
4 cups shredded cheese (Monterey jack is best of a Mexican mix)
10 Flour Tortillas (I use the big ones made by La Banderita)
2 cans green Las Palmas Enchilada sauce

I make green Chile sauce to put on top or you could use a green salsa on top

Combine chicken, sour cream, and Chile. Set Aside. SautƩ onions in butter. Add onion, salt, 2 cups cheese to chicken mixture. Dip tortillas in enchilada sauce to soften. Assemble in 2 pans. put 2 cups cheese on top.
350 for 20 min.

Adapted from cookbook recipe

I am making this today!

2 Likes

Iā€™m currently watching this little drama

The FL is a food blogger in the present. She chokes on some food and passes out during a live vlog broadcast, and she wakes up in the body of a girl in Tang Dynasty. She then uses her knowledge as a foodie to open a restaurant and make more modern takes on food using the ancient ingredients. Itā€™s cute and short, and every time sheā€™s about to cook a dish, they show this little slow-motion clip of her tossing her hair and then wrapping it up in a bun so it wonā€™t be in her way. Itā€™s really adorable. Lots of cooking footage relative to how short the episodes are.

3 Likes

Just added to Hot in the Kitchen

1 Like

He is managing director of a restaurant chain - I will have to see how much food is in this drama

2 Likes