Hottie of the week

Tenor

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the NEW POLL - These are getting TOUGH! :wink:

1 Like

Wow, I can see that. I’ll post it today!!!
9nG7

2 Likes

I voted on last weeks poll before this weeks was out, Made it just in time.

2 Likes

Hi girls!! I hope you enjoy the poll for this week.
I know that we all have our favorite actors, our own crushes. But I’ve noticed that we have a couple of actors that we all love, so the poll for this week will be:
waiting-im

Your favorite Wookie!!

1. Empress Ki
    8c5de0e7bbe4d1cca6886f1aaf2b9e38

2. Healer
    kdrama-healer

3. Suspicious partner
    ji-chang-wook-suspicious-partner

Don’t blame me if I miss one of your favorite Ji Chang Wook shows, I tried to do my best. I picked these because he has developed completely different characters, so… I hope you like it!

1. Empress Ki
    1. Healer
    1. Suspicious partner

0 voters

2 Likes

I need to pick ALL of them - I have not seen Healer but I know he is good. Empress Ki it is not the Romance but his EXCELLENT acting skills - In Suspicious Partner it is Brooding Lawyer cutie self and in Healer I mean he is just :fire:

What is my criteria?

giphy

tenor

wattpad

We Heart It

I MEAN ITS WOOKIE FOR GOSH SAKES!!!

5 Likes

Man, @natyh really knows how to put together a poll. Pitting Wookie against himself - how does one choose? I know what my immediate response is, but then I start to feel bad for the other character. LOL

3 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

4 Likes

Exactly! hahaha
I was thinking that he’s showing different things in each role, that’s why I wanna try this poll.
Let’s wait to see the results!
waiting-finger-tapping

1 Like

hahaha I have the same feeling, but I’ll try to choose!

1 Like

@stardust2466_546

You still didn’t vote for a KISS

3 Likes

She missed K-2 (although that was on another service) but he was COMPLETELY HOT in that series!

(pinterest.com)
(pinterest.com)

5 Likes

Okay, okay. Let’s make a deal. Once I see which Ji Chang series you voted for, I’ll go vote for the KISS. Geez…so pushy! Hahaha!

4 Likes

I was thinking that we already have an action show in there (Healer), so I was trying to have different options hehe

3 Likes

I understand that. I’m just extremely biased toward K-2 'cause that’s where I first met that HOTTIE. :wink:

3 Likes

All Day and Twice on Sundays!

@stardust2466_546
I have to pick Suspicious Partner cuz that is where I met him and I love my Broody Lawyer

3 Likes

…and the ‘Wookie-fest.101’ continues. We have so many ‘fests’ going on and I absolutely love them!

3 Likes

We Heart It
wookie%20suspicious%20partner
tumblr

He is Such a PUPPY

4 Likes

If I start a WOOKIE-LoveFEST - WE might be in trouble!!! :laughing:

PInterest

Ok My Trope with Wookie is his crinkly LIPS :lips: #2 gif above

3 Likes