hahaha I saw it!!
Sorry, but I was thinking that it’s time for a new poll

1 Like

HEY girl - We need a NEW poll!!! :smile:

1 Like

I’m thinking about a new topic, I’m trying to come with something good hahaha

1 Like

baddie%20in%20long%20ballad

Do not do it - don’t you dare do it! I know what you are thinking!!!

1 Like

just let me think it well before starting with this hahaha

1 Like

I was thinking a lot about what to post in a new poll, and I came up with nothing :sweat_smile:
A lot of things going on last few days, a lot of worries but… :bulb:
Suddenly this morning I just remember how our love for the team leader in Doom at your service was so strong, haha and now we are so in love with baddie. I don’t know how this is going to end but let’s see.

So, the poll for this week will be: how to deal with loving the second lead!!

Team Leader
Lee-Soo-Hyuk-2

tumblr_1c668619327b6109453ad7257dc5a131_b3be0ca4_1280

Baddie
baddie%20in%20long%20ballad

d-1

• Team Leader
  • Baddie

0 voters

2 Likes

You have REAL issues!!! You did not just do that to me!

They are both wonderful in different ways and ERAS!!!

2 Likes

Exactly, that was my point. Do you prefer a historical second lead? or prefer this arrogant team leader?

2 Likes

I have to vote after I see the romance!!! I lean Bad Boy Hottie! But they are both stoic and squishy!

1 Like

KeyFastKouprey-size_restricted

I’m back!!
I was thinking in the best way to start over again this thread and I don’t know how are you guys going to feel about this specific poll lol
Let’s see, I’m kind of obsessed with our favorite bromance and I was thinking that depending on the preferences you may like a super hot guy (who doesn’t!!) or you may prefer the cute one.

This is the Ghost Doctor poll!!!

1. Our super hot Rain!!
    rain

2. Our cutie doctor!! Dimples!
    Kim-Bum-Debuts-Doctor-Character-in-New-Drama-Ghost-Doctor

• Doctor hottie
  • Doctor dimples

0 voters

0x0

What do you think? @kdrama2020ali @porkypine90_261 @vivi_1485

4 Likes

Again with your cruelty! How do I pick? I love them both. :joy:

4 Likes

lol I knew it!!!
200w

2 Likes

HOW DAAAARE YOU??? :scream::sob::sob::sob: This is just impossible, you’re MEAN! :confounded:

I feel terrible about it because they’re both on par with each other in every single outward aspect, but I was personally attracted to Rain’s character more :sweat_smile: Very close race, though.

3 Likes

Rain forever :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

lol I know that most of you are going to pick Rain, I’m not sure yet :thinking:

5 Likes

What a tough vote. Unfortunately, I’ve had to put the drama on hold due to personal circumstances, but for the episodes I have seen, I had to go with Dr. Dimples just because his smile lights up my day and causes me to grin from ear to ear without even realizing it.

6 Likes

That’s exactly my point, he’s so cute but I can’t decide yet :expressionless:

4 Likes

I agree, Rain’s character was kind of mean at the beginning while Dimples was bright and cheerful all the way through. (Even though Rain’s character was cute at the end, I am not into ‘grumpy’ hotties. :laughing:

Since the choice is between these two (You horrible person, Natyh! making us CHOOSE!) Looks don’t last so I will pick personality over grumpy hotties every time. Therefore, I pick Mr. Happy Dimples! :innocent: Plus I am not into arm-wrestling :muscle: with ali over her hottie anyway.

:love_hotel: Even though she is little, She’s been working out and she’d toss me over the railing of her penthouse if I got between her and one of her hotties. Yikes!

Mwahaahahaha While greedy ali is busy protecting her ‘Rain territory’ I’ll go sneak over and let Junho escape while she isn’t looking! mwahahahaha

It was nice knowing all of you. Don’t waste flowers :bouquet: on my funeral. :coffin: Give it to a good cause - imprisoned hottie relief. :rofl:

4 Likes

im-with-you-captain-america

lol

4 Likes

I think Rain was truly a good person who had gone through some heartache and pain - he found himself - he was so SWEET and beautiful as a ghost as he realized and I like a good comeback story -
I still choose RAIN!!! I loved him!!! and Dimples can come hang out too

6 Likes