How did you entered to the k-world?

if u ever want to talk b2st message me, we can talk all day lol

(proud of my b2st expertise here coughs )

no seriously, i know lots of good songs from them and funny clips xD i can show you more about them if ur curious xP anyways, the kpop/kdrama world is AWESOME.

After seeing that video it’s clearly difficult not to be attracted ^^

Well, I know that Junhyung is the main leader in Monstar and Hyunseung is the guy from Troublemaker but even knowing that I’m still confused -.-

Hahahaha really?? I’d love that! I’m totally curious and it would be easier to know more about them =D

And yes, K-world is definitely and unconditionally AWESOME!

One of my favorite wacked out dramas! Still go back and watch it! Did you watch Shitsuren chocolate?

ahhhh im glad u liked it! xD
yes,yes you are right. junhyung is in MONSTAR! loved him in there xD hyunseung is from troublemaker x)

hahaah well hyunseung has a different nose and lips. his nose is more like pointy at the tip and junhyung’s nose is just straight. junhyung has more fuller lips and hyunseung’s lips are thinner.

haha great ill message you xD

Yes I really love MBLAQ! Even they aren’t my “bias”, they have a special part of my heart. They are great! I don’t know why they are so underrated too! They can sing, dance and act very well and they are very respectful, polite and funny and I love the fact that they are very spontaneous and genuine (and SO DAMN SEXY!) as well as talented!
Uhm… Sexy…

How you can’t love them?

AHAHAHAHA those gifs x.D totts agree!!! with everything you just said xP if i can ask 3 Q’s:

-who’s your bias group? -what number is mblaq on your list ? xD
anddd -who’s your mblaq bias?

im glad someone understands me when it comes to mblaq… i love these silly men

hahaha i think the word “spontaneous” says it all about those crazy nuts! ahhhh i love JOON! he’s so crazy charming and cute and handsome (okay, its easy to tell but…) my bias is JOONIEE!! he never fails to make me laugh xD

that little smirk:

1 Like

-Uhm… My bias group is TVXQ ç__ç

-MBLAQ are 3th, after TVXQ and 2NE1…

-Ah is too hard!! I love all of them!! Maybe is Mir… I love his rap, his voice and his phisical aspect… But I love Joon too, G.O too… who I like “less” is Thunder, but I love his actual rock style! But it’s really hard choose one of them because they are so different and… I have no words ahahahahahahah I love them.

I love Nodame Cantabile too ! I read they want to do a korean version…I don’t want !!!

No, I didn’t see Shitsuren Chocolate. I will watch !

1 Like

So true. I much rather watch Korean TV than American TV. It gets to be too embarrassing too often.

It’s alittle odd these dramas but I come to like it for its idea behind them.
Also I don’t think so they can’t do a korean version it was perfect as it was as a jap drama! I can’t even imagine a kversion!

i love TVXQ too!!! its okay xP i really love changmin…

there recent songs are really awesome! i dont blame you for having them as your bias group.

ahhh dara and thunder are sooo cute and you could really tell theyre siblings xD

mir is so hilarious of a guy i just cant xD he’s the craziest one (2nd to joon for me in the crazy level) you ever seen their hello baby?

OOOOHHHH MYYY … THAT GIF
I miss him T-T
Don’t have time lately for kpop because of school :frowning:

Yupp definitely agree. I am sick of American/German/ Turkish Tv (in my case) because everything tends to the bedroom^^ I know there are some who would like to see a bed scene in a kdrama but honestly I love kdramas especially for their innocence. What can show the innocence of love more than the fact that even a hug is something big in a kdrama. Well also a cultural difference I think. I started kdramas with historicals where the innocent love stories are even more impressive than in a normal kdrama.
But well there are other opinions about this^^

2 Likes

I really love Jaejoong, not only for is inhuman beauty but his voice makes me… uhm… calm. It’s like “Don’t be afraid, I’m by your side!”

But I like Junsu too, Yoochun too, Changmin too, Yunho too… Ooooh I love all them!!

BOOM! PREGNANT!
I prefer their old songs, where they were all together, but I like new 2 groups’ songs especially JYJ’s ones.
And what is your bias group??
Yes I watched thei Hello Baby. OMG they are so…childish! Ahahahahahahah much more than kids! Leo… I love Leo <3 <3 <3
JooMi is the craziest and funniest (and sexiest :3) idols’ couple!

i TOTTALLY agree with you. why does everything have to lead to that type of show? the beauty in them falling in love and the innocence is what its about. and thats lovely. i agree that even tho im not a big fan of historicals, i do like most of their innocent and proper ways where even addressing the person’s name had to be done properly and polite x)

I understand, school sucks when it takes all our time =/
Well then I’ll give you…
A Gikwang’s smile for you! xD

A Gikwang’s excited xp

A Gikwang’s special dance hahaha

A VERY provocative Gikwang

A “my body is ready” Gikwang ;p

Sexy much?;b

And for the end…

A funny Gikwang! Hahahahaha that face xD

And I agree with you. Kdramas are so much better because of their innocence. I think that they do all the things so smoothly that it make us want for more and then we have all those angles of the scenes x) I love it in Kdramas the way mens take care of their loved one and the way they respect them, it’s cute ^^ But it makes me dream too much haha

1 Like

I started reading manga, then watching the anime of those manga and more anime for many many years then, I started watching the Japanese Drama adaptations of those animes, then I discovered that there was other versions too like the Koreans ones and… I got addicted lol then I loved the OST so I got into the Kpop world and now im addicted :smiley:

Omo! Nodame cantabile is my favorite manga/anime/jdrama ever! I love it!

ahh i totts agree! jaejoong is just that awesome xD hahaha what a cute GIF! lol he’s adorable xD

i like their old song “forever love” and “crazy love” and i love tvxq’s “something” and “spellbound” (recently out)

my bias group is B2ST!!

i loved leo too xD ,my fave was lauren. i cried when it was over cuz it got so sad aww! hope they have a reuinion xD LOL love joon and mir

AHHHHHHHHHHHH KIKWANG

I CANT. MY HEART. THIS BOY.

faints