How do I find out if I am blocked?

on one ot these pages, I am not able to put anything on it, so how do I find out if I am blocked

3 Likes

Please explain it properly.

2 Likes

when I try to add something to a page the message states to wait for someone to add something to what I put on before, but I have 2 or 3 people that responded to what I put on, so I attempt to put something else on, and I am stopped by that message

No more than 3 consecutive replies are allowed. Please edit your previous reply, or wait for someone to reply to you.

2 Likes

Is such a function available and enabled here on this forum? I only know of Disqus (used on each drama channel’s “Comment Section”) having this function for users. Could it be a page that was locked or closed or archived?

3 Likes

maybe , not sure

2 Likes

That’s “weird”. Since you didn’t post consecutively, I don’t see how that (as quoted) would apply to you. Probably a glitch? Or the system could not capture postings in real time? (idk)

Try again later.:muscle:

3 Likes

Is this the discobots’ message that appears instead of the preview of your message?
I know it gives out warnings when you reply a lot in a thread or to the same person, but haven’t yet experienced any blocking

3 Likes

This has always been in place, it’s to stop spam bots from flooding the forum unchecked. I recall being blocked by this once and it needed someone to post something or reply/heart first to be able to continue posting.

4 Likes

ja teĆŒ zostaƂam zablokowana i nie mogę dodawać komentarzy nic nie mogę zrobić

2 Likes

@frustratedwriter
This is going on because they are controlling EVERYTHING here now, too. The purpose? Who knows?! You only can delete a certain amount of your post in a day (they taking your right to delete what you wrote as much as you want/although you wrote it). I can’t understand why deleting your own stuff is controllede here.

Edit has gone to only 3 a day for me/myself and I. When I try to edit a post, after 3 edits, it’s telling me now that I have to wait 19 hours (more) to be able to edit again, but like I said is 3 a day EDIT only for me. REPLY button is the same thing for me 3 a day, but only once to be able to reply to the same person.

YOU are not blocked just CONTROLLED as to how much you can do here at discussion. I guess they must have a VALID reason to do so, but they don’t have the courtesy to inform us about these changes here at the DISCUSSION forum.

2 Likes

If a controversial person like me hasn’t been blocked, then it must be just a bug. Or the Topic was closed. Anyway, you can reply in a row as many times as you want. God knows I do. And no one’s ever stopped me. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Previously it was 3, when did they change?

3 Likes

I not very actively participating here, so I’m not aware of them much, thanks for letting us know!

2 Likes

I had to actually [FLAG] my own TOPIC post to get it deleted, but I’m STILL waiting for two of my post to be deleted since ‘’@jeslynl is no longer accepting any more messages.’’ That’s the message I got when I tried to write to her asking why my post was not being removed. Is two of them I no longer want here in discussion.

1 Like

Lately there are many things(changes) happening and they are not informing us.that’s sad though,but
Let’s move on with the flow, hwaiting

2 Likes

@padmalayag

Like I said before, it must have a valid reason, but they haven’t had the courtesy to inform us about the changes going on in here.

We are not moving with the flow, we are forced to do so (in me/myself and I opinion).

2 Likes

Whether we are willing or not we must and should follow!
That’s my opinion, nothing is going to change because we wish for here.

2 Likes

I think your reading in ENGLISH is very limited, right? I NEVER wrote I would not follow what they want us to in here, did I???

I also don’t WISH anything to CHANGE here. The only thing that bothers me is how they make changes, and they DON’T INFORM us about these changes. BUT what mainly DOES bothers me here, that if you post something here and want to deleted is YOUR RIGHT to do so. Something like a copyright thing/YOU ARE THE AUTHOR no one has the right to touch it in a way that you can’t deleted as you want to. HOPE you get me now.

1 Like

I understood you correctly,
You misunderstood me!
I just said that we can do nothing except following the flow(of things/changes).

I wonder why everyone misunderstand me in the very first conversation, I think my english is really bad.

2 Likes

What’s this 3 business? It’s a no-limit, high-stakes kind of thing. :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes