How is your quarantine going?

I haven’t canceled. Dragging out till the last possible moment.
I hope you are right. I hope you will be able to travel to where you want to go as well.
Let’s keep the faith, that this ordeal will be over soon, and that we will be able to travel!. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I want to see my grandchildren more than anything in the world. They always begged me to go to Florida, and stay for a long while but I kept putting up excuses, and look what’s going on now …:frowning:

2 Likes

My Viki Pass PLUS account was STOLEN 19 days ago and I have yet to recieve any reply back or help from the support team after 4 emails so I’d say it’s going REAL WELL. My credit card got charged and my email changed. And even with increased wait times I have no clue if I’m ever going to get my account or money back.

@courtney_croutch_214
Did you try to write already here:
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/new?community_post[topic_id]=115000556247
and perhaps here:
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
write to @michelle or @mariliam in the help center
Also usually viki community staff doesn’t work on the weekends.

2 Likes

I have sent a total of 5 emails since the 26th of March through the help center and I have received no reply. I have been all over those two links many times trying to find a different way to contact people. That’s why I’ve com here because my account was stolen and I have no clue if my emails are even being received

Hey!
I have been at home eating healthy, exercising, watching dramas on Viki, getting on YouTube, and such on. I am also doing school work online.
I’m keeping busy! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much, i finally reached someone through the messaging platform despite my support emails still going unnoticed. Hopefully i can get this all sorted out now. Seriously thank you because i wouldnt have known what to do

I hope it all works out soon.

Nervous for grocery shopping … sigh … :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Yup, I disinfect and quarantine any of my groceries when we get them delivered, but even more so if we need something that we can’t buy online. If I can take the product out of the package and put them in a jar, I will. If not, I disinfect the outside of the package and put them in a box and in a room I hardly visit.

2 Likes

Hi everybody,
I’m Scarly and I’m from Italy.
For me this is my 37th day of quarantine.
I’m a pastry chef so I can’t go to work.
I spend my days with my family.
Every day I try new recipes. I also spend a lot of time watching new drama, movie and television programs or translating on Viki.
Unfortunately I live in one of the most area affected by the virus.
For all the people that live in my city isn’t very easy. We can’t even go out for 50m from home.
But every day we see each other from the balconies and sing to be together and united.
I hope this period will pass quickly for all of us.
Thank you for keeping me company during this time.
:grinning:

8 Likes

That sounds wonderful! :slight_smile: I hope things will get better for you soon. And I’m sure by the time you can go back to work you will have lots of new recipes.

1 Like

I’m so sorry. :ear_of_rice:

2 Likes

@mirjam_465

Thank you…:pensive:

1 Like

Wow, that is awful. And you are right, “healthy” people are passing away too, as are young people.
Which is why everyone should be taking this quarantine seriously.

Yesterday I spent my time deep-cleaning the kitchen (I’ll have to finish that today). Anyone else having to do a lot of dishes these days? I have a dishwasher and I’m still manually doing the dishes about twice a day :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@feyfayer

Thank you so much. So far doing wonderful (Praise be to GOD). I am ike you cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, cooking, cooking, ughhhh hahahahahaha.

Oddly enough, I never agree with President Trump but this is one time I agree with him; we must move on, and as we interact with each other without lockdown, we’ll become immune to this disease. There are several ppl who provided plasma for other patients bc they got the corona virus and survived so that means they are immune to this disease. That plasma has saved many that got this virus.

It’s ironic that my 90 year old neighbor is healthy walking around no mask, and a 50 year something lady locked inside her house, dies. I honestly don’t agree with this lockdown bc in old times we didn’t have the means to make vaccine (I got chicken pox 3 times) I survived that with no vaccines. After that, I have touched a child’s head and he/she has chicken pox, and I don’t get it

Another thing I noticed that this disease gets more powerful from ppls fear. The ppl that died were terrified of dying from this disease, and they died. You would think this disease was specifically here to kill the elderly, the sick, mainly African Americans and Hispanics. My 2 neighbors are/were African American.

I see a wonderful sign for the past few days, the birds are singing, playing. My 3 squirrels now are running around playing, freely and happy. I think is time to let the world go back to normal. The world survived Spanish Flu, Amtrax and Ebola so we can survive this, and beat this evil virus that was brought to this world by an evil doer that will face the mighty powerful righteous hand of GOD. The world believers non believers will see this with their own eyes.

1 Like

I’ve read and heard from people who work in the medical sector that they can’t say with certainty that people will become immune to the disease, as immunity is a spectrum and they haven’t yet researched how the body reacts to the virus.

It would be great if it were true, but more research is needed. I haven’t done a deep dive in the subject though as I have no energy to dig through long medical articles at the moment :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Some people recovered and then got it back …

2 Likes

I’m shocked. I’m so sorry they’re doing that to you. :bouquet:

2 Likes

I hope you get the medicine you need soon. Do you have enough for now?

2 Likes