How is your quarantine going?

Was ist das denn?

1 Like

For everyone interested in the Amish, you might like these books:

https://www.mindystarnsclark.com/women-lancaster-county.php

@rose_shn

afbeelding

1 Like

Herzlichen GlĆ¼ckwunsch und alles, alles erdenklich Gute, auf deinen weiteren Weg.
:astonished: 1,7 alter Falter Rose_shn :boom: das ist ja richtig Krass, super :slight_smile: :star_struck:
:bouquet::bouquet::champagne::champagne::champagne::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::tada::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
Klasse :slight_smile:

3 Likes

what a way to learn different languages!! that is awesome, I saved them also so I can rewatch on you tube. thanks for telling me the difference. I like to learn different things

oh wow lutra , gotta watch
if it was on FB I didnā€™t see it. I am going to watch on yt this is going to be good! the last one I did know that.(our german connection) yā€™all just teaching me so much!! and even threw the Amish in . curious about them, too.

and donā€™t want to forget; CONGRATULATIONS ROSE!!

I love this!! thanks yā€™all!

3 Likes

Yes, a old one I guess but thanks for the info. I will look at the subs to get a new one ^^
EDIT: I already have the document a year ago but thats enough because at the time i hit more than 100k subs which is enough as a eye candy hehe

2 Likes

Aw thats sweet :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Das ist eine Urkunde, worin drinnen steht, dass du bei viki eine bestimmte Anzahl an Subs hast, dein Name + seitdem du dabei bist. Auf jeden Fall kommt sowas gut an, daher frag im Support mal nach ^^

2 Likes

Itā€™s a nice colored document and signed by viki here the link, do read the last comment how to acquire it:

2 Likes

Very stressful. I prefer working in the office rather than working from home. It seems very hard for me to focus working at home since the environment Iā€™m in is made for relaxing and spending quality time with my family. The kids are doing fine, but theyā€™ve been spending more and more time on iPad screens since theyā€™re stuck indoors. Iā€™ve been lining up a list of activities to do with them from The Toy Report and I hope this reduces their screen time because Iā€™m really concerned about their eyesight. Any other suggestions for play time activities? What do you do with your kids to keep them entertained? This is usually mommyā€™s job lol!

2 Likes

How old are the kids and how many? Yes that must be very tough, working from home is like being cooped in a cell all day if your room isnā€™t that big, there is no contact to outside, no other workers, no change of wallpapers, well perhaps no commuting but still not everyone has a perfect home office environment or even good internet! - My son told me, that companies have discovered the convenience from working at home, they can save more money since they have less expense to maintain a facility. This might be something in future more to come.

Good luck at multitasking with your kids, if you could get a support from other family members that would be a great help to you. https://www.parents.com/parenting/work/life-balance/how-to-master-being-a-work-at-home-mom/

4 Likes

Thanks a bunch! I have two kids, a daughter who is 6 and a son who is 8. Mom is always there for the kids, and now that Iā€™m mostly at home, I wanna be seen as a fun dad. :sunglasses: I really appreciate your input. Cheers!

2 Likes

well if you want to be seen as a fun dad, do take them outside, play soccer if you have some garden work let them help you, kids at this age like to be engaged, my neighbor dad takes the 3 girls (6) always biking, but I donā€™t know the environment you are living, so itā€™s perhaps not so easy, now with fall, you could collect with them pretty colored leaves for activity later, or take them to the beach collect shells and fly kites :grinning: you could also make with them a simple kite with wood pieces, paper and a string with paper bows on itā€¦ there are several versions also on YT I used the brown packing paper back then and wrapped it all around not only one sideā€¦ they can paint faces on the front tooā€¦

1 Like