How many language(s) can you speak?

Since Viki seems to be the melting pot of language, I wanted to ask you guys how many language can you speak? What are they?

2 Likes

Fluently:

• English (outside of home)
  • Vietnamese (at home)

Intermediately:

• Korean (self-learn 3+ years)

Basics:

• French (3 years)

Currently learning:

• Latin

I learned one year of Spanish, but I don’t really remember anything. I can understand some of it because it’s a Romance language like French and similar to English.

1 Like

@ruth14
There is another similar thread since 2013, sometimes check in the “search box” if a topic already exists :slight_smile:
https://discussions.viki.com/t/which-languages-do-you-know-and-which-do-you-want-to-learn/171

2 Likes

I know English (native language), Norwegian, German and tiny bit of Japanese…I am a bit rusty since I learned these almost 30 years ago i high school…lol

1 Like

I know fluently English and Spanish. How about you? Just curious.

Hi everyone. I am privileged to speak 5 languages: English, Dutch, Croatian, Bulgarian and Russian. I studied 11 languages but speak, read and write on those 5 fluently.

The best language and the most important one that anybody can speak under the sun is the language of genuine, true love.

1 Like

oh! You are all great with great number of languages. I am only fluent in English but I am eager to learn more languages especially Arabic, Persian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, German, Spanish etc.

1 Like

I personally am not the greatest at languages.
I’m fluent in English although my German and French are a little rusty. But I am determined to brush up on my German, it’s a great language after all ! ≧◡≦

You are being modest here with three language. good luck on brush up

English, some Spanish, some German some piglatin

1 Like

;:
a:
ok I have tried and I am not able to get there where is the toolbar button in the editor

Eu sei português(língua nativa), estou aprendendo inglês(avançado), coreano e chinês (básico) .

2 Likes