How old are you Vikiers?

werll course not! I like finding out about you young’uns heeheheh 17 wow! now a hint here do you know what assume means?

2 Likes

:joy::joy: yeah

1 Like

I’m 76. I started watching KD’s because I wanted to keep my old brain active. Didn’t expect to have my heart warmed as well.

13 Likes

ekstrum good to know! and vivi glad you know

1 Like

I’ll be 16 on 31st :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

I have never saw this channel :astonished: Thank you for reviving the topic guys :heart:
I am 28 now and started with the age of 17/18 to watch dramas on viki :smiley:

4 Likes

Well, I right there with you. I am 68 years old. Watching Viki has made me feel young again. I enjoy the smiles and laughter I get from these dramas. Even if I do cry sometimes it has taken me back to happier times. I am from North Carolina in the USA.

9 Likes

sum of digits of my age 3 yrs ago is 3 and sum of digits of my age 5 yrs ago is 1. find my age guys :grin: its easy

4 Likes

I’m just done with my terrible online classes, so I am NOT calculating thAT. :flushed:

6 Likes

Well, I right there with you. I am 68 years old. Watching Viki has made me feel young again. I enjoy the smiles and laughter I get from these dramas. Even if I do cry sometimes it has taken me back to happier times. I am from North Carolina in the USA.

lillford2000_168 so good to hear from you! yes I do love this site, does make me feel younger, and cry too.with the “kids” , my kids that I have adopted, they are awesome.

1 Like

I agree. and I am not a math whiz

3 Likes

@frustratedwriter @vivi_1485 i just added numbers in it but thats not a mathly question. for the sum of the digits to be 1 it will be no like 10,100 and so and the possible no here is 10 . if 5yrs ago i was 10 then…see its easy na :wink:

4 Likes

my eyes skipped over all the numbers you just typed😳 it refuses to read math outside classes i guess😬 do you like math?

2 Likes

You are only 15! So young!!

2 Likes

well i can say i dont hate maths :sunglasses:…i just thought it was rather fun than saying my age straight forward :smirk:

tnxxs :heart: i only started this year

4 Likes

I feel ooold, experienced a lifetime of life already, though I’m that senile yet. Born '89.

6 Likes

Yeah, I don’t have a bad life, just hate my birthdays, reminds me of what I haven’t achieved yet etc. The funny thing is, I don’t even want to achieve most of it. Though life hasn’t been easy and at times pure exhausting, I do still very much enjoy it and look forward to 1 or 2 more lifetimes, I tend to learn from every life experience which I then put to good use. I don’t either want to have a purely easy sail through life, because that’s boring and makes personal development slower. The only way to learn to appreciate every bit of life is to learn how precious those bits are, the greatest joy comes when you can extract joy from every moment, no matter big or small, negative or positive.

6 Likes

I have been watched lots in 3 years since now! WOW. 19 years old and college student.

3 Likes

you young chicken you!!

4 Likes

ok most of you know how old I am but a few of the newbes don’t, liked mattlock

Just turned 74, enjoy your live, li\ve it at its fullest, learn to give, share, smile!! all through these links you see a part of me trying to uplift others, give them something to laugh about, and especially the time we are going through, we need each other for that,

y’all have a blessed great day!

5 Likes