How To Link Images?

Hello everyone. I have something to ask. For you people who display pictures of your projects’ posters on your profile, how do you guys link the pictures to the actual page of the drama? I’m not sure how to word this, but it’s when you hover your mouse over the pictures, and you can click on the pictures and they will take you to the drama itself. How is this done? Can anybody help me?

Hi, I am not sure how everyone does it, but if I had to do that, I would use the picture in a hypertext link. So it would be something like: <a href="link">Your picture</a>
Hope it helps!

I just tried another way and it works fine.

In Edit profile mode, click the picture (it becomes light blue). Then click hyperlink button on the toolbar and paste in the www address. Easy peasy.

1 Like

Oh yeah. It actually worked! I tried the other day, but I deleted the http:// thingy so that’s why it didn’t work. Haha, silly me. Thank you for helping! :smile:

You go to the picture, right click and choose “Copy picture location” (depending on the browser it might be worded differently). So it copies on your clipboard.
Then you go to where you want to put the picture, you click the picture icon and when it asks for the address, you do CTRL+V (paste) the address which is in your clipboard.
Then, making sure that the little lock is closed, you change the size as you like it. For instance, I have a grid of my projects in my profile, so I want the pictures to be no bigger than 200px.