How to make a channel for a new drama

Hi! I was wondering how to make a channel for a new drama and how to get it licensed… :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you!

1 Like

At the help center in Viki you can find this and other questions:

How do I create a Channel?

If you have a movie or TV show or Artist that you’d like to see on Viki, you can submit a “Channel request” for it.

First, please search on Viki to make sure there isn’t already a Channel for it. Some have more than one title that they are commonly known by, so you may want to make sure you’ve searched by all its names. If you’re sure that the show is not there:

Also, please read these guidelines before creating a channel.

To create a Channel navigate to the Community page and find the “Submit a Channel” section, on the right hand side. Click “Start Submission” and follow the steps there to submit your Channel.

After submitting the information, your new Channel will be visible only to Viki staff and will be reviewed. The review process takes about 3-4 days, after which you’ll receive a notification letting you know if your Channel is approved and live, or if it has been denied.

Once your Channel is approved, customize its appearance as you like and invite other users to join you.

http://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/200139214-How-do-I-create-a-Channel-

3 Likes