I am in big trouble - I don't know what to watch

LOL I binged it all night because I just couldn’t leave it :sweat_smile: Flower of Evil at night is a different experience… my heart beat so hard, it was like I was on a roller coaster. I really felt thrills!

I should stop screaming about the drama though… sorry for going off-topic!!

3 Likes

No preferred method. Sometimes I randomly start a drama. Also have a long list of Sageuks recommended to me in another thread, so it’ll take a while before I’ve watched them all.

Other times someone mentions something here in a thread or somewhere else on Viki, which makes me put it on my list.

If I’m segmenting a show and think: “hey, this looks interesting,” I might watch it :sweat_smile:.

Lastly, if I watch it with someone else, it’s according to their preference most of the time.

5 Likes

I can recommend you:

2 Likes

I just want to add to the recommendations

6 Likes

Okay, didn’t want to post this elsewhere - I officially/unofficially, because my list is incomplete, but for now the dramas I have watched just made it to 1000 in round about 13 years …
I will leave it to your imagination, how I got there …
Somehow it gets harder and harder to decide on the next drama, if you don’t want to watch certain things on your screen.
So, on we go to the next - I have not chosen one yet. Maybe something alike 5-9?

5 Likes

Wow, I only made it to 1/3 of that in 12 years :laughing:.

2 Likes

Long time no see.

I urgently need a drama about women. A club from my uni is organizing a binge-watch party about women on Women’s day. We need something to watch. I thought Kill Heel would be best, but Kill Heel will release just a day after our party.

I thought there’s nothing better than this thread for some help. The show doesn’t necessarily has to be on Viki.

I just have a few hours before submitting the show. Most of us voted for a K-Drama but if you have any other suggestions, please let me know.

2 Likes

Google brought up:

1. Age of youth
  2. Woman of dignity
  3. Avengers social club
  4. Night light ( primarily female lead driven)
1 Like

I’d suggest:

I don’t have a clue what topic other than “women” you would like to chose, so I named a few, some are or were on Viki.

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestions, @midknightmoodz, @vir, @lutra

We ended up with Search WWW, Dear Zindagi (Bollywood) and Little Women.

5 Likes

That’s great to hear. I was going to recommend Search WWW too but wasn’t sure if you meant an all women’s cast over, women centered with romance line. Great choice though.

3 Likes

Have you checked out the movie “Sunny”? They say its Korea’s sweetest ode to women friendships

1 Like

I’ll suggest our team Sunny too :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Even if they do not approve it, I’ll watch it on my own. The synopsis really sounded interesting.

2 Likes

I dedicated this collection to this special day. Sadly some dramas have left Viki and/or Viki has changed the country availability. You can still checkout if anything would interest you :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you for your input, Simi : D

3 Likes