I am in big trouble - I don't know what to watch

Aw - Your so SWEET!!! Need Anything - I’ll find it for you!!!

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve seen all of them except ‘The Fiery Priest’ and ‘You’re All Surrounded’, and I will attest to the watchability of each of them. @kdrama2020ali is right, they could keep you busy for many months to come. :grin: Happy watching, @shraddhasingh!

2 Likes

My goodness!!!

This is insane. You understood my taste just by a couple of dramas I provided. I can see where half of my 2022 is going.

4 Likes

Just Started SEARCH - @my_happy_place suggested it

It is like Happiness - AWESOME so far!!!

I am here to help!!!

@shraddhasingh

4 Likes

One episode in and already on the edge of my seat!

3 Likes

I know you’ve already got three votes, but I’m here to put my fourth vote for Flower of Evil! :sweat_smile: I LOVE that drama to pieces.

Zombie Detective is on the silly, funny side. So is Your Honor. I really liked Yoo Shi Yoon’s dual role in Your Honor. However, you might be slightly disappointed because (IMO) his acting was better in Psychopath Diary. He still seems to be learning in Your Honor, but he’s good.

If you liked Lawless Lawyer, you’ll like The K2. Don’t give any importance to the romance, the action and politics are WAYYYYY better.

I haven’t watched it, but this one’s on my watchlist because of my Je Hoonie. It has a high rating.

Touch Your Heart is for days when you want to get diabetes watching a slow-burn romantic comedy. It also has a very good, intriguing, murderous plot arc. Though I’m not a supreme authority on mysteries, I can say that I couldn’t predict the end of the main case. The other cases were interesting, and you get to see a little bit of what life is like for a washed-up superstar. You’ll have to take into account that some of it was toned down because it veered too close to tragic reality. At the end of the day, it’s a workplace rom-com,full of laughter and love, my favorite old k-drama charm, with a brilliant supporting cast, who had their own stories. I have completely messed up my comma placements and sentence structuring in my excitement, but it’s really good! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If you have Viki Pass, or you’re a Gold QC, watch Happiness, its a great thriller, apocalyptic, survival, illness, discrimination, zombies etc.
Highly recommended, to watch, I don’t even want to wait anymore, its so good. I get glued to my seat when I start to watch a new episode.

4 Likes

I agree with everyone’s suggestion of Flower of Evil, it’s one of my favorites, Along with, I remember you. Has anyone mentioned…
Come and Hug me, although it has a bit more romance, and has a leisurely pace, with lots of flashbacks

5 Likes

Yes it’s my alllllllllll timeeeeeeee favourite!

Don’t hesitate to watch it please @shraddhasingh
You will regret for not watching it early.
Its a master piece, I especially love the father-daughter relationship :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Don’t judge on the kiss scenes! Please I love that family a lot!!!

2 Likes

@padmalayag @shraddhasingh @sweetybirdtoo @meonmyown
@vivi_1485 @my_happy_place @kdrama2020ali

So, as I see it most of the dramas I shy away from in the past months, maybe years by now, are rarely watched by me but as it seems your all daily drama bread. So even if you do not like older dramas I will mention some and you can guess that I have not watched all of them but heard lots of praise over the years, so maybe you want to try. Some are not available to me but maybe for you or you can find them somewhere else.

5 Likes

I hear your voice had mixed reviews.
If you watched it, please share your opinion

Because of the romance/love line, as she was so much older than him?
I am pretty immune to such castings as long as there are no children involved. I have watched it when it aired, so a really long time ago and have to say without reading my review from back then the romance is not that much in my recollection, but the fear-meter for me - even back then, when I was watching dramas like that more often I needed a pillow for my hands to grab something and my eyes to cover at times.
It was brutal for me since she was the goal of a killer, but if he couldn’t get close enough to her there were other victims he took “care” of instead, which was at some point traumatic and there is a scene that will probably stay in my mind for at least a few more years. Anyway I don’t know if I could have watched it, if I had binged the show, but as I had to wait a week I could, but as you know time has made me more sensitive, and I am almost sure today I would not watch it, because it would scare me.

So maybe more detail later, I have to look for my notes …
Edit will come here.
Wow, has it been 8 years already.
Right after watching, I wrote that it was one of the better dramas I watched so far. You can read out of that what you like. I also noted that you need to bear some brutal scenes and yes, there will be blood. I found the structure of the story pretty well constructed.
Viki’s synopsis is a bit short: So here the main point a murderer can be sentenced because the FL as a teenager went to court and made a statement, her friend/classmate (not sure about that) is pushing her as well, while the “friend” doesn’t tell it even though she is an eyewitness too. FL is just starting her legal career, when the murderer is released from prison and wants to take revenge on her.
And yes, there is that young lad played by Lee Jong Suk.
I had some issues not with the last quarter of the story telling, as there were so many flashbacks in use that my head was spinning, but the last two episodes were back with a good pace.
So I would say try it.

1 Like

Oh thanks for your review!
I now came to a conclusion that I should watch it, hahah, I really love stuff like that!

Definitely! I will watch it

EXCUSE ME? The kiss scenes were FIRE! Sure, there were only a few and I didn’t even really expect it because the thriller part was so interesting, but the JoonChae couple can kiss :hot_face:

1 Like

Absolutely I love them!!

Shraddha told, she stopped watching the series because of kiss scenes that’s why I told her not to mind them!!

I love every minute of the show!

1 Like

Here it is

1 Like

Ahh I understand. I also got slightly taken aback by the very first scenes and wondered whether the 19+ rating was for violence or sexual scenes :joy: FoE is the only show on earth that I violated age ratings for :sweat_smile::grimacing:

@shraddhasingh It’s only the very first scenes. Then you have drought for a looong time and then about two more, that’s it.

3 Likes

Oooh… Flower Of Evil will the be the very first drama I’ll watch after my exams end. Maybe… back then, I was too quick to judge.

3 Likes

Hahah I agree!
I thought the same, what is this a romantic love story, I thought it’s a thriller and started it and around 20 mins later, it became intense and end of the first episode I couldn’t wait for the next,
I watched it on air and I cried a lot.

And for the final week episode, I have gone crazy literally, and all my family members were irritated because of me.
Why because, I kept on blabbering about the ending 24 hrs. And I cried the whole week.

Watching it on air was torcher!
I fell for his crying scenes.

2 Likes