I Would Like To Watch A Drama With A Male Harem

I love her already. :dog: :heart:

1 Like

lmao:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My son (22) got sick like a dog after he went to a baseball MET game, and I had to wear mask, give him medicine, and feed him bc he was so weak had high fever/the works. I had to keep my daughter away from us; until we could get him tested, but he was SO SICK that by the time he could get up, and I got him tested, he tested NEGATIVE.

They did found something that indicated he was exposed to something (forgot the name starts with R and it has to do with a virus). Since that baseball game he hasn’t stepped outside to hang out with his friends back in JULY!

Believe it or not, these young man are afraid to die by catching the virus, and is a sad thing. I don’t push him either, and I told him once he gets the booster; his immune system will be stronger, but so far I need to find a place so he gets it (he qualifies bc he had cancer and has been in remission for 4 years now). After 5 years in remission they declare them safe and check ups are no longer every 6 months like we do now/MRI/Blood work/Xray.

I believe the fact that he felt so sick (he thought vaccine would not let him get sick/wrong thinking) is what traumatized him so much. To make matters worse, 2 of his friends got the covid, and described to him the horrors of getting the virus, so a lot of things messed/ F***** up with his head. I don’t want to add to his feelings so I stay home as much as I can now, so he won’t fear I caught something that he might get.

PS. I also dread the thought of what would have happened if my boy wasn’t vaccinated when he went to that game with thousands of unvaccinated ppl around him…

1 Like

If only there were more kind and selfless people like you… Come to think of it, then there would be no need for annoying people like me stepping on everyone’s toes… What can I say, I do what I can… :sweat_smile:

PS: I’m sure your son will be feeling better in no time, don’t worry. :hugs:

1 Like
6 Likes

Oh, wow! Thank you so much for sharing this.

4 Likes

Holy vagina, Batman!

2 Likes

Did you say "Holy Va-J-J"
I die
laugh%20gif

2 Likes

hahahhahahahahahahaha.

I was saying the pain she must be going through is unimaginable to me and I saw your posting. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

You didn’t watch the whole video, did you?

It’s not about having a lot of sex, but about gathering wealth and exclude others from property, in this case the ability to reproduce, since a virus only affected men - a very common plot nowadays. And the female shogun didn’t choose her fate.

4 Likes

No, I haven’t watched the video I just read the comment and found it funny.

2 Likes

From my understanding, it’s a popular J-movie… Or movies. There’s a whole line-up of J-dramas. The story is based on a manga created by Fumi Yoshinaga called Ôoku: The Inner Chambers.

“In an alternative history of Edo-era Japan, the men are dying out and the women have taken up the reins of power!”

8 Likes

This one?

Lady Shogun and her 3,000 Male Imperial Concubines

This is from 2010. Netflix had it back then but no longer. and I can’t find it online anywhere so I requested it here.

2 Likes

I’d like to watch it. There are rarely male harem stories in manga but usually more in the way that x guys try to convince a girl that he’s the “best” choice. Sometimes side characters have several lovers (one fantasy anime I watched this year had a queen with 2 or more husbands but she was just a side figure).

There are very few places on Earth with women having more than one husband, usually they marry all brothers and all kids are always considered as kid of the eldest brother no matter who the real father is.

2 Likes

:point_down:t5:
Just a reminder, over in the threads called The Viki Original You haven’t Seen Yet The Badger Productions Company is still awaiting your creative contribution to the drama we are writing called KSKA. Spare us your talents, your names will appear in the credits.

. . .and bring a fan along too :wink: :blush: :+1:t5:

Agreed, I wish there were more dramas with male harems. Like in
" Untouchable Lovers " and " Princess Consort, Please Advice " . These are the only two with heavy emphasis on the male harems theme.

1 Like

Love like the galaxy
It’s not a harem itself but the fifth princess didn’t want to get married and has a lot of “advisers” with her :rofl:

screencapture-viki-videos-1196578v-2022-12-15-14_06_42

2 Likes

I thought visually (by letters) it looked like a new word although it’s pronounced the same, I first couldn’t make out what was wrong, me :rofl: but seeing it in the video I got it, lol. There are quite often funny subbing mistakes on Viki until it’s edited, some still slip through the eyes :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I remember 5th princess and her dozen advisors. :wink::shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

This upcoming Japanese drama seems to have a male harem: :smile:

@adrianmorales

I don’t see your page or see you around, but am thinking of you and miss you around here. Hope all is well and you and your loved ones are in good health and happy. I don’t have FB so I can’t communicate through there with you but letting you know I miss you…:cry::cry::cry::cry: