I Would Like To Watch A Drama With A Male Harem

I wouldn’t mind much if it’s an average looking woman with a magnetic personality, but it feels like the more guys are after FL, the more like a spoiled, entitled brat she acts. Misunderstandings at every turn. :flushed:

2 Likes

That’s the reason I added after average looking woman…:wink:

2 Likes

@adrianmorales

Hi my dear and faithful friend.

There’s a movie titled HOMME FATALE but is playing on TUBI and IMDbTV I don’t know if you have those in conjunction with NTFX. This a guy that gets a Harem of women and gets to be a male Geisha. I wished the ending was different but you know very well that Asian writers don’t HAVE a clue HOW to be more CREATIVE. The ending could have been so awesome! For the Dirty minds S^X is NOT/NEVER IS what I’m talking about. IT’s a great movie to watch and I hope they get creative and bringing here but in a DRAMA format bc is that GOOD!

I THINK>>>>
This is as close as I think will get to a male harem drama/movie
[

Homme Fatale (2019) - IMDb

](https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10633676/)

2 Likes

Viki actually did release Homme Fatale recently.

2 Likes

@my_happy_place

OH great; ppl can watch it here! I hope you watch it bc is really good one. I just wished they had given it another ending, but I’m so used to disappointments with korean writers that it doesn’t ‘‘face me’’ anymore.

PS. The ending is not tragic

1 Like

That’s a relief, although I’m still disappointed to hear that the ending is disappointing. I will most certainly watch it eventually. When I saw that it was released here, I said to myself that it might just be the reason I end up getting my Viki pass finally (and to add another reason to that, it looks like Junho’s new drama will also be here). LOL I’m still working through some other stuff right now, though.

2 Likes

@my_happy_place

I know you will agree with me about the ending but I certainly hope you do watch it. Is a combination of comedy with some tear jerking moments.

1 Like

Oh GEEZ how did I forget about this one!!! It just got to VIKI but who doesn’t want Junho as a Gisaeng

1 Like

I wonder if this drama qualifies as a girl with a MALE HAREM. It could be close enough.

2 Likes

https://mydramalist.com/list/MLOqPNZ4

I found this list - Reverse Herem! hahahahahaha!

More like Love Triangles

My Mr. Mermaid could be considered a harem in the sense that she is surrounded by lots of eye candy on the swim team, but not a harem in the sense that only one of the guys ever pursues her. There is a hint of a triangle from another guy not on the swim team, but her feelings are pretty much never in doubt.

4 Likes

Thank you for the recommendation.
And thank you for, you know, just being my friend. It means a lot. Have a wonderful weekend. :blush:

1 Like

The FL always chooses the abusive one, the bad one, the broken one. I know women have to fix everything and everyone, but you know what? Don’t! Choose the person who is nice to you, who is mentally stable, who isn’t a broken mess, who will make you happy. Be selfish like that. Your kids, should you choose to have any, will thank you. Trust me on this. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@adrianmorales

You have said such wise words to @kdrama2020ali and that’s one of the things I admire, and love so much about you; GBY. Thank you for being my friend, a caring soul who only wants the best for others.

My weekend is boring staying home bc the things are not too great when going out, and we want to take no chances although we are vaccinated. I’m waiting to get my booster approved for myself and my kids since we qualify. This booster will give us that added protection we need (imo). Whatever is out there is strong More ppl are dying in my area. Now they fall like flies. Not Pretty at all. I need to move to the mountains.

1 Like

@adrianmorales

I do agree in some instances and in some dramas. My main point I think from earlier was that in real life no girl has 20 gorgeous men following her around and this becomes a crazy trope. I know this was a discussion on another thread - but I actually am drawn to BROKEN people. I think that sometimes they need the love and attention that “sometimes” a sweet heroine can bring them. Not abusive, the bad boy or the sad boy or whatever you want to call him - I am drawn to those characters! I still think bad boys - like DOOM - can change! But that is just me! I love when broken people can help other broken people like in Spring is Green. Also, just happened in Falling for Innocence and I love the ML.

For Love of the Sad Boy! That’s me!

(But sometimes darn it - not very often the 2nd lead should get the girl or could get the girl like in Fated to Love you - I loved Daniel too)

3 Likes

I’m not going to stop you because you’re such a nice and genuine person. But if anyone should hurt you, please let me know. I have 5 dogs. Just sayin’ … :dog: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

You’re too responsible, gosh darn it! What’s the point if you’re still stuck indoors while everyone else is having fun? It’s so unfair… I recommend you get tested to see if antibodies have developed. At that point, not even the Good Lord Himself can keep you trapped.

1 Like

You are so funny! And that is so SWEET! My dog is part border and part pittie but she is a nanny dog! She would rather just be friends!!! :dog:

2 Likes

How lovely! What’s her name?
Mine are also friendly, but they know when to draw the line, especially in the case of those who hurt my friends. :grimacing: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Piper!
Her rescue name was Paige - But I have a sister in law named Paige so I decided to look at the Girl’s from the show Charmed Piper, Prue, Phoebe and she became Piper :dog2:

1 Like