If u could star in a drama, which two male leads would you want to fight over you? LOL

OMG HAHAHAHAHA

I would still love them! i feel bad
and you know, looks arent everything. but they do look better now hahahaha

jung il woo looks just as perfect as he does now!!! JUNG IL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (dont get me started, im swwoooning for him soo hard in “moon embraces the sun” now T.T )

ahhh soo much cuteness

1 Like

ahaahhahhahahh you see Lee min ho ? I am sooooooo happy cause Jung il woo and Lee min ho are close friends for years now also with Kim Bum

Lee min ho and Jung Il woo can’t drink alcohol so they just drink coffee when they meet lol

The reporter asked, “We heard that you, Lee Min Ho, and Kim Bum are all close with each other. When the three of you meet up, what do you guys usually do?“ Jung Il Woo responded, “Since Lee Min Ho and I don’t drink, we go out to eat, drink coffee, and chat. We hang out at home too.”

AAHHHHHH!!! they sooo adorablesssss these men xDD i cant too much feels

well, at least they dont get drunk haha I LOVE COFFEEE myself. can we chill with them?

jung il woo seems to be getting a little chunky these days xD still adorable. do u know him and jang guen suk recently graduated college?

yeah hahaha I’ve read it somewhere…
I am still awake lol it’s 4am over here

I don’t like coffeeT_T
But still i can drink Coke or sth else hahaha

I love lee min ho and kim soo hyun!! they are the besttttt!!

but i couldn’t choose one of them hahahah
It would be awesome if they could fight over us … It’s hard to decide T_T

i think it too !!! love your gif so much like that too haha

1 Like

they are again at the university ???

haha thanks xD yes! they graduated university

2 Likes

i love her dancing

guys… LOL what is up with lee jong suk xD

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/17407/20140313/lee-jong-suk-s-biting-habit-shocked-girls-generation-yuri.htm

look at the comments on the bottom too xD

hahahhhahahahahhah crazy guy lol

LOL. i mean, biting? how is this working out here?? are they not feeding him well enough? poor boy is skinny, as we know… HAHAHAH i love him and his weird habits xD

LOLOLOLOL OMG I JUST FOUND THIS IN GOOGLE IMAGES!!! DIES

GIRL I CANT STOP LAUGHING. SERIOUSLY is he a puppy? that chews on anything??

GAAAHHH he’s so cute xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what is that hahahaha omggggg poor boy got biten haha his face

maybe I’m expecting too much: kim soo hyun and micky yoo chun .__.

Park Yoo Chun and Lee Min Ho. LOL! If only…

GAH!!! YOU GUYSSS micky yoochun xD you guys would sooo have an awesome team to fight over you’s haha @vanemusician @KaeTee

btw YES! kim soo hyun and park yoochun would be prettty interesting. great choices guys lol!
and lee min ho too xDDD i wonder, would he win with his “game over” line? xD

woah 2 Lee Min Ho? ohh man! I couldn’t handle so much hotnes… Let me be in your drama please hahahahaha

1 Like

@b2utybubbles lol what about you?