If u could star in a drama, which two male leads would you want to fight over you? LOL

lol what do you mean? like who would i choose over the two? or who are my two male leads lol?

Lolā€¦ ā€¦ Yhur can joinā€¦ Lol

yep, who would you choose over those two?

Oh GOD idkā€¦ thats reallllyy hard hahahahahaa

imma put them to race eachother and whoever gets to me firstā€¦ HAHAHA

nooo, maybe i might say yoochun but slaps self NO!

its REAALLY hard hhaah

maybe yoochun xD yea. yup. kim soo hyun CLOSE SECOND tho.

lol if you ask me to choose over those two iā€™d be confused as wellā€¦
maybe i can use your idea, put them to race each other and see whoā€™ll win hahahaā€¦

1 Like

omg that GIF made my dayyy my week! omg the fucking entire year! looool

Here is a gif from I Hear Your Voice.

It would definitely be Yoo Seung Ho and Kim Soo Hyun. Hands down. No 2nd thoughts.

1 Like

HAHA yea, its a good idea, you know, to make it fair. lol

or they could play rock,paper sizzorsā€¦

YES!!! A YOO SEUNG HO LOVER!!! just like me :smiley:

GAHH!!! lol that is soooo cutee. i really loved these two together xD they were such a pretty and cute couple

hahaa he is just adorable

lee min ho and kim soo hyun hands down or rather hands up.

haha me too that the reason why i post it whitout reason

1 Like

to make it more challenging instead of ź°€ģ“-ė°”ģ“-ė¬µ (the usual paper rock scissors) then continue to ė¬µ-ģ§€-ė¹  (i donā€™t really know the name, but i saw this a lot on Running Man lol)

1 Like

hhaha im not really sure what your talking about, but im sure if it was on running man its hard! haha love that show. obstacle course for them to run, maybe?

OMG LOL WTF THIS IS THE HARDEST QUESTION EVER, harder than mathā€™s exam lolol :smiley:
Well ofc ofc ofc
1- Lee jong suk
and the second one isā€¦Seo kang joon? or kim woo bin? or kim soo hyun? omg idk anymoreā€¦:frowning:

1 Like

[quote=ā€œbtslover, post:120, topic:1515ā€]THIS IS THE HARDEST QUESTION EVER, harder than mathā€™s exam lolol
[/quote]

HAHAH isnt it??!

yes yes YES! omg i soo agree. i would take him fighting over me any day. heā€™d probably win tooā€¦

seo kang joon Woah. that ones a cutie. i can see where your coming fromā€¦
kim woo bin i can tottally see this. they need to sign us up for this drama man!!!

LOL IKR, i would want to be the lead role :smiley:
Lee jong suk lips omg, JUST JUST undiscribeable <ā€” Cant spell tho :smiley:
I envy park shin hye for acting with kim woo bin, lee minho, jang geun suk and NOW she will be acting with lee jong suk? OMG I WANT TO BE HER lol ;-;-;-; sorry just OVER excited :smiley:

1 Like

LOL the gorgeous of his lips is causing you to misspell! its alright, i do it all the time. its indescribable but i probably misspell it allot to. park shin hyeā€™s getting all the guys! she always does, but she does a great job at it.

and NO NEED to apologize there, i tottally feel you. i mean, its Lee jong suk!! sadgdjgsdshjdgwdhgew!!!

(btw, i wont be here allot because i lost my internet, im using a public internet now, but if im not here for a couple months i will be here most likely in spring :slight_smile: :confused: i know, it sucks. but ill try to make it here sometimes to to reply to you and everyone! but yes lee jong suk O.O <333 the man is too pretty.

1 Like

LOL Exactly !!! u understand me XDXD
Yah park shin hye tho, lucky ass lucky ass :stuck_out_tongue:
Oh my that rly rly sucks 8( couple of months :open_mouth:
http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss28/princessaili/lee%20jong%20suk/cecijongsuk5.gif
Oh right, have u seen ā€œi hear your voiceā€? :smiley: