If u could star in a drama, which two male leads would you want to fight over you? LOL

I’ll probably start watching after I finish catching up with Surplus Princess (hilarious show btw, and they have at least two blatant references to My Love From the Starts omg I love it)! I’ll let you know what I think of it once I’ve seen a few eps.

Secretly, Greatly is about three North Korean spies undercover in the South. Kim Soo Hyun is the main character, he’s undercover as a fool and it’s really funny. And then it gets really badass and sad. I liked the movie a lot, and cried my eyes out! Plus, there’s a lot of KSH smiling/being funny while at the same time kicking ass. It’s the whole package. Tell me if you ever see it as well!

I’m not a Lee Min Ho fan. . . Glad to havesomeone else in this group.

Now… Kim Soo Hyun is the first male lead… the one you will ultimately end up with. . . who will give the viewers second male lead syndrome?

1 Like

ill make sure to tell you! i was in need of some korean movie recomendations that are light and funny, and kim soo hyun being in it is a plus xD
im watching surplus too! im so scared and excited to see the last episode but im sad to see it end… ill probably finish it today T.T

@lismaia I’m not a big fan of Lee Min Ho too. He’s not a bad actor but for me, he doesn’t really have charisma. But he’s pretty good-looking.

I agree with @b2utybubbles in Dream High, Kim Soo Hyun is great :slight_smile: I remember him in Giant and Will it Snow for Christmas, he was the young version of main characters. And I was really happy that he had a lead role in Dream High !

Secretly, Greatly was really funny and sad at the same time. But in badass, he’s really charismatic !

@b2utybubbles A funny movie and Surplus Princess, I can not think about Mighty Princess, I love this movie so much ! :smiley:

1 Like

Alright, if I had to have one… I’ve given this some thought. And I think this might come as a surprise and he’s definitely not who most people would choose but, my second male lead would be the guy who played Secretary Tak in Fated to Love You.

This guy :

Actually, can I have that character as my second male lead? He was the best! And I find him quite attractive! I would like him to then stay as my bff forever.

By the way, if I had to have a female love interest, it would be Jang Na Ra! What a beautiful woman she is!

1 Like

me too! i was happy he was lead and he was so adorable he made me cry for him. he’s such a great actor and i loved that country, (busan?) accent xD he really shinned there.

mighty princess? i have to look at that one too! i will have to write these down lol.

1 Like

Good Selection!
He would make great friend material!. . . wait is that bad to say.

You must see My Mighty Princess ! I love Shin Min Ah (she’s really funny) and Ohn Joo Wan in this movie. They are cute.

looks up who ohn joo wan is OMG! IM GONNA WATCH THIS YES I AM!!!
i never saw him before surplus princess and i am in LOVE.

gahhhhhh hes so cute xD is it funny? romantic comedy?

Yeah it’s funny. Her character is a martial art prodigy and had a super strength and she falls in love of a hockey player in college. And her childhood friend comes back…

Agreed :smiley: ! it was really fun to watch , and Shin Min Ah was the same strong funny character i fell in love with in my gf is a gumihoo . I just looved it

Ok, this is a really serious question!!!
But not a problem for a drama queen like myself - why that? because to solve the problem I will star in two dramas :wink:
So in the first one the guys who will fight for my precious heart :slight_smile:
Lee Min Ho

and Ji Hyun Woo

In the second drama the fight will be between Jo in Sung

and Ji Sung.

Ofcourse, like any other drama I will have my best friends or little brothers :slight_smile: name them like you want, but they need to be in the cast: Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Dong Wook.

I don’t want too much isn’t it? Sorry but you asked :smiley:

1 Like

This is reaaaaally hard… I would love So Ji Sup and JYJ Junsu to fight over me though, the first one acting just like in The Master’s Sun and the other one acting as a cutie pie and singing Dracula’s song every night for me <3 <3 ( I have to say if Lee Honkgi sang some songs at night I wouldn’t say no either^^)

1 Like

I would want Choi Jin Hyuk, who plays the mysterious, introverted, blunt and slightly cold main lead, and Kim Soo Hyun: who plays the more charming, friendly, cocky, spoiled second male lead to fight over me.

1 Like

LOL you are greedy!! but its okay, cuz im greedy too ;D LOLOL
those are all great choices, and JI HYUN WOO!! DONT GET ME STARTED. dkshdkjsadkjhad

:smile: Yes… you can say that I’m greedy, but you don’t know how much I fought with myself to choose ONLY this four male main leads and those two “little brothers” or “best friends” :wink:
There are so many good choices. :smiley:

i cannot blame you one bit girrll, theyre all so handsome!! the question itself is unfair xD

hmmmmm…
perhaps So Ji Sub and Song Seung Heon…
i’m older, too, so it would have to be a noona triangle.

i know…kind of strange

1 Like

Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha Neul. Later they’d realize it’s not really a rivalization, rather a bromance, and Ha Neul would be more than happy for Woo Bin being my boyfriend. Also it could be some fantasy with swords and armory and magic and other cool stuff.

1 Like

Lee Jong Suk and Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Hak Yeon and Lee Won Geun. Yes, all of them.

1 Like