If u could star in a drama, which two male leads would you want to fight over you? LOL

thanks for the heads up on that! cant wait to start it then when i do xD
according to the page,Pinocchio: Episodes: 16 TBC
Release Date: 2014-11-12 to 2015-02-01

so 2 months! less than. and i cant wait either!

@Kurama LOL the haircuts xD well, to each his own, i actually like the 1st one so far but i have heard allot about how good the thai version is :smile:

omgggg micky yoochun :heart_eyes: and choi jin hyukā€™s cute too! nods head in approval yep, i can see that drama of yours making it xD youve picked a good cast.

1 Like

Oh Iā€™m afraid that my idea of a good drama story with them belongs in the pervert club.

Alright. . . I thought a great deal about this question. . And here is what Iā€™ve decided. . . Lee Joon Ki & Song Joong Ki
I could probably go on for another few hundred words. . . but I think I can sum it up by saying . . . sigh

1 Like

ahhhh LEE JOON KI.

i wouldnt mind him fighting over me either one bit. lol. im telling you i am obsessed with him and especially recently after watching
ā€œNice Guyā€. i MUST see other things heā€™s in.

i dont know the other guy so much, but he was in superjunior, right?
i guess your drama would be ā€œHesto and the Joon(g) ki brothersā€. xD or ā€œJoon ki romanceā€ xDD

I think I would call it ā€œThe Adorable Foreignerā€ . . . they could be brothers, I probably should have put more thought into the plot if Iā€™m going to make this happen.

Watch Sungkyunkwan Scandal. Heā€™s fantastic in that!
http://www.viki.com/tv/1205c-sungkyunkwan-scandal

Ohhh? Fated to love you? thereā€™s a korean version of it, did you see it? :stuck_out_tongue:
and im guessing the japanese drama ā€œrich man, poor womanā€ is similar to secret garden? :smiley:

Woooooooot, i canā€™t wait for pinocchio drama, i think it will be epic, since i read about it a lil <3

1 Like

ahhh i miss lee jong suk!!! im dying to see how he does with park shin hyeā€¦

Agreed :D!

I started to the korean version but I couldnā€™t finish the first episode. I didnā€™t like the male character.

ā€œRich Man, Poor Womanā€ is really not similar to Secret Garden ! Itā€™s girl who is looking for a job and use the name of someone esle to be hired. The guy is a genius who is not really good with people.
Oguri Shun and Ishihara Satomi are a cute couple !

You didnā€™t like the male char in the drama ā€œfated to love youā€ the korean version? Awwch i thought he had charisma lol, & ohh i just thought its similar cus of the name lol,

Hmmmā€¦after some thinking, I would go for- SO JI SUB vs. T.O.P :smiley:
Story would be mix of Heartless city aka Cruel city and 49 days, but with a happy ending, like in the end I see the door, and one Me stays with SJS and another Me goes go through that door and stays with TOPā€¦and theyā€¦lived happily ever afterā€¦

1 Like

Ahh you made me had a day dream that will never ever happen :crying_cat_face:
Even though

i would love to have gong yoo and lee min ho fighting over me
but i love them both so i will be happily watch them fight because of jealously and try to win over and see them disappointed because i will choose both of them and keep them both beside me :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

ehe ehe ehe :cry:

I feel like Iā€™m the only one who doesnā€™t find Lee Min Ho that attractiveā€¦ Am I?

Now, this is the man Iā€™d want as the male lead on my drama:

Kim Soo Hyun. No need for a second lead, I only have eyes for this one. Heā€™s ā€œman of my dreamsā€ material. Jesus.

claps :clap: i like that, thank you. i would watch that lol
good endings are always nice, i wouldve wanted to see what wouldve happened if it did end good and happy. thereā€™s been less and less happy endings in dramas these days, either that or really crappy or rushed.

LOL so you really couldnt pick one, could you? i dont blame you girl, you go on ahead with your two guys!

and thats great! because then there would be no poor and helpless 2nd lead who stays alone. they each get a piece of you :wink:

1 Like

:cry: dont say that girl IT COULD HAPPEN!!! lying to oneself
never say never :slight_smile: and besides, there are people who look scary alike in this world wink wink nudge nudge you can find a "gong yoo or a lee min ho or a gong yoo+lee min ho morphed into 1! even better! lol

YES! gong yoo all the way!!

fangirling with you as soon as i saw that picture

LOL your so bad but i know what you mean i would love that too!

lol you player xD

just kidding xD i would make the same story line, unable to choose 1 xD

LOL no your not the only one! i do like him and i do think he is a handsome man, i just dont find him as attractive as i do other guys and i dont find him as attractive as the rest of the public does. but i do think he is cute and charming at times,heā€™s just not on my ā€œtopā€ bias list or anything and i dont obsess over him like everyone else does,(not that thereā€™s anything wrong with that) because everyone has different tastes and im more into the pretty flower boys xD

although, i can find myself squealing at his parts in dramas with the main girls and he has cute effect, especially in heirs, and i can fangirl with everyone else just as fine. just think he is another cutie xD its the same way for me as with ā€œRainā€, everyone obsesses over him, and i like him too, i find him charming, just not obsessed with him. more into lee jong suk xD

LOL that ā€œjesusā€ xD that made me laugh. no problem with that, iā€™d take him too, i mean heā€™s so cute and at the same time manly. i loved him since ā€œdream highā€ were his character took on a more humble and pitiful beautiful boy and i loved him when he was all manly in ā€œmy love from the starsā€. you have your first and 2nd lead right there! all wrapped up in one.

Glad to know Iā€™m not alone! I think Lee Min Ho is attractive too, just not as much as the majority does.

I actually have only seen him in My Love From the Stars and the movie Secretly, Greatly. I must watch everything heā€™s been in though. Soon.

yes, i love his character in dream high! if you ever see it, tell me. xD that was where my kim soo hyun love started. i havent seen secretly greatly tho. whatā€™s it about?