If you could have another season

Hello everyone,
We all love watching dramas.Some are really exciting while some get boring and unexpected.Then there is one category of dramas that just touches our heart and we don’t get satisfied, it is very addictive and we want more. Everyone’s choices are different but if you could have that one drama which could get another season or a part 2 what would it be?What would you want the story to be?Some dramas that I really want to have a season 2 for are Go ahead , Meteor Garden 2018 , My Unicorn girl ,Strong Woman Do Bong-soon and many more. The list goes on but if I had to choose it would definitely be Meteor garden or Go ahead.The drama was really fun and I liked the leads.What about you?.If you could have another season of a drama ,what would it be?Let me know your opinions.Have a great day !!

7 Likes

I’m with you on Meteor Garden! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

The Untamed :heart_eyes::heart::heartbeat:
Very clear, The two boys and friends can discover much more in life, And let us participate in it… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I could think of many things :grin: but only with the same cast, otherwise not, it can break so much, if the cast is not right…

6 Likes

I have about a 100 shows I would want a 2nd season for! How could I pick just a few? I guess from recent shows I’m seen I would have to say “FAILing In Love” - I unexpectedly loved it and binged it and was kind of sad there was a time skip but felt it really really needed a 2nd season because there were still so many things left I wanted them to explain. “My Roommate is a Detective” could definitely use a 2nd session too. I’ll try to limit myself to those two for now!

5 Likes

Definitely Moon Lovers:Scarlet Heart Ryeo!!! THIS kdrama has left an open wound into my heart :sob::sob:

6 Likes

Handsome Siblings definitely. That’s a classic and also The Untamed.

4 Likes

Yup! I definitely agree with you, maybe even more that 100. :sweat_smile::blush:

3 Likes

I totally forgot that one,I agree with you!

4 Likes

what would they do in season 2??? Everyone is deaddddd :flushed::flushed::flushed::joy:

Most dramas that I enjoy, I just want them to go on and on, I don’t really care I just want to watch the amazing chemistry forevver :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

one I would love to see, Healer! I know it was about the guy, but it would have been neat to find out what happened to the other people. I got more but think this is enough for now

5 Likes

Resurrection, of course! :rofl:

Ah, a spin-off about some of the side characters. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Me too! A Healer 2 would be awesome!

For C-drama, I would a second season for The Legend of Fuyao, with no change in the main cast. Also, for The Legends and Winter Begonia, with no change in the main OTP. I am glad there will be season two for The First Half of My Life (though sad the main OTP is changed), Nothing But Thirty and Like A Flowing River.

For K-drama, apart from Healer 2, would love to have season two for Search: WWW and The King: Eternal Monarch (A petition is on, haha).

And many more that I can’t think of now…

5 Likes

I completely forgot about Handsome Siblings!!! It’s not on Viki :frowning: I had to check to be sure but that would be nice to have a 2nd season

5 Likes

yea it’s not. but hopefully if a season 2 comes out, it’ll be there

4 Likes

This reminds me Princes Agents :pensive: This is never an end

3 Likes

I started to watch Princess Agents and never finished it. A lot of people really liked it but I couldn’t get very far in it.

3 Likes

Yes season 2 would be so satisfying, I felt so empty after that tragic end and it left me confused… with both cast, “Wuji” was such a perfect charmer :heart_eyes::hugs:
(I still have fond memories working on this drama :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

5 Likes

gaby, I have heard theres a second season of princess agents

nrjjsbh, the first episode turned me off, but I rewatched it, after the first maybe the second episodes it was an awesome drama! really changed my mind on that one.

4 Likes

I know! It ended quite abruptly…

oh wow that sounds like a Hotel Del Luna 2 :joy: everyone’s ghosts coming back

5 Likes

It should definitely be go ahead,I agree with you 100%.It is a very beautiful show and chemistry is awesome so I think Go ahead deserves a season 2!!

3 Likes