If YOU Could LIVE in KDRAMA World - Whose World & With WHOM? Why?💜

Enough Said!!!

1 Like

I will patiently be Hwaiting for you to PICK!!! I have 7 in my posse well maybe 8 ok maybe 9 but I do have a #1 - You can do it!!! Pick one!

I wanna be the ConArtists - Mermaid ** :purple_heart: Lee Min Ho**

And he was so handsome in the period - purple costume

1 Like

Took me a long time to settle down on one.

Why? The tone of the “tone” of the drama, the friendship, that the ML was no genius at all, but had a heart of gold, …

1 Like

I have never heard of that drama! Thanks for sharing
Added to my Umbrella Collection - Look at that RAIN

1 Like

Doom%20at%20your%20service%2010 doom%20kiss%20gif%201 doom%204

I wanna be DOOMED

2 Likes

Off the top of my head, I remember thinking specifically while watching ‘Suspicious Partner’ that I would really love to work at their law firm because that cast was a hoot, and it seemed like everyday at work would be fun. Having Wookie as a boss would just be icing on the cake.

SuspiciousPartner

2 Likes

I would stare at him so much he would keep having to ask me if I was listening

An occupational hazard for sure. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

We Heart It

2 Likes

I wanna go SLACKER With WOOKIE

His Hair is SOOOO WAVY and LONG

Just saying sleeping with Wookie💜 would be a HUGE issue he is ALL over the place!!! hahahaha!

Not that normal Mr. Cuddly in a drama!

1 Like

How have I lived without sleepy, bedhead Wookie until now?

2 Likes

Isn’t he ADORBS! I love when he comes out of the camper and he doesn’t seem to know where he is and says jinjja like really where am I!!! I am a nite person so I hate mornings me and him would be buddies

2 Likes

A conversation with @kdrama2020ali in another thread inspired this answer…

This quiet world of a bookstore in the countryside is right up my alley. And what wonderful company I would have there.

I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice

1 Like

I’m there in the book club with you starring at Seo Kang Joon - wishing he’d make me a cup of coffee and I don’t even drink coffee - tea - tea he can make me tea - or cocoa!

1 Like

I don’t drink coffee either, but cocoa is a perfect alternative for the setting.

2 Likes

ahh it’d be loadsss of fun. We wouldn’t get a BIT of work done, but I’d be satisfied watching JCW adorably lose his cool and start ranting every time we meet up for meetings :joy: And his dad’s never-ending stories, along with NJH shading and subtly insulting him :joy:

2 Likes

seo%20kang%20joon%206
Multi fandom

Cocoa - Books - and Seo Kang Joon - Sign me UP!

3 Likes

q s tumblr_b455007115eca8d72bc5aa22afe02c0b_a854d6e5_250
Well, I would like to change a bit of this story end, but yeaah…
chinito-cover
Look at this… really… Ryu Jun Yeol is just so freaking another level of attractive. ^^.
And to finish it all… I am waiting for the next world coming soon in “LOST”

3 Likes

What a perfect way to start the day! :heart_eyes::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes