If YOU Could LIVE in KDRAMA World - Whose World & With WHOM? Why?💜

How have I lived without sleepy, bedhead Wookie until now?

2 Likes

Isn’t he ADORBS! I love when he comes out of the camper and he doesn’t seem to know where he is and says jinjja like really where am I!!! I am a nite person so I hate mornings me and him would be buddies

2 Likes

A conversation with @kdrama2020ali in another thread inspired this answer…

This quiet world of a bookstore in the countryside is right up my alley. And what wonderful company I would have there.

I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice

1 Like

I’m there in the book club with you starring at Seo Kang Joon - wishing he’d make me a cup of coffee and I don’t even drink coffee - tea - tea he can make me tea - or cocoa!

1 Like

I don’t drink coffee either, but cocoa is a perfect alternative for the setting.

2 Likes

ahh it’d be loadsss of fun. We wouldn’t get a BIT of work done, but I’d be satisfied watching JCW adorably lose his cool and start ranting every time we meet up for meetings :joy: And his dad’s never-ending stories, along with NJH shading and subtly insulting him :joy:

2 Likes

seo%20kang%20joon%206
Multi fandom

Cocoa - Books - and Seo Kang Joon - Sign me UP!

3 Likes

q s tumblr_b455007115eca8d72bc5aa22afe02c0b_a854d6e5_250
Well, I would like to change a bit of this story end, but yeaah…
chinito-cover
Look at this… really… Ryu Jun Yeol is just so freaking another level of attractive. ^^.
And to finish it all… I am waiting for the next world coming soon in “LOST”

3 Likes

What a perfect way to start the day! :heart_eyes::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Just saw some teaser pics of this. He looks really good with long hair.

4 Likes

I thought you would like that! I don’t drink tea, coffee or alcohol so give me some cocoa or a good German Herbal tea and I’m there buddy! And you know Seo Kang Joon can hang out!!! And Books I love the smell of BOOKS! Aw, I might have to watch this again.

I started Monthly Magazine Home even though I have 400 others started - had squirrel moment because VIKI picked it for me.

2 Likes

Chinese Drama Info

He’s so handsome I could just watch his stoic protective self walk around in his gorgeous robes all day
Xu Kai Cheng
maybe hang out in his world a little while

2 Likes

How are you guys adding GIFs? I don’t see that option anywhere

1 Like

@imshivani235_850,
They copy the url, or the long address. like this: https://c.tenor.com/GegRHdY0GwQAAAAM/bts-bangtan-boys.gif
Then they space or enter, and paste it :+1:t5:! It then shows like below.

1 Like

The other way is to click on the box-looking icon that is in the task bar when you open the dialogue (reply) box. Show below, outlined in red:

gif%20instructions%201

That will open a pop-up window that looks like this:

gif%20instructions2

The little dot will default to the “from my device” option, but you can then choose the “from the web” option and then paste the URL for the GIF (or photo) you want in the box and then click the upload button in blue.

2 Likes

Got it, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Understood, thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

100 Days My Prince - DO-zie
@my_happy_place This article is cute

100%20days%20my%20prince%201
100%20days%20my%20prince%202
100%20days%20my%20prince

OK - WITHOUT the PALACE - POLITICS and KILLING AND CR@#

Can I live with DO-zie in :100: Days My Prince - In the Village - In the Palace Whatever

2 Likes

Yea, but Habaek was a complete narcissist until she somewhat tamed him. :smirk::rofl:

Really? Where? I don’t think I’ve ever seen him in Kendo.

1 Like

Aw he was a kittycat! :smile: