Introduce yourself :)

HI am from Canada
I want to sign up for viki pass but im worried about a few things

1. what payment gateway does viki use since they dont offer pay pal as a option knowing the gateway annd its security reputation is important
    2 is the payment processed through USA or Singapore bank
    and 2 is it usable by users from canada
    thanks in advance for help

Hmm. You should take that kind of question to the staff in Help Center.
First of all take a look at the available info here:
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/sections/200013364-General
And if the answer to what you’re asking is not there, then make a ticket from here:
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=195168

Hi there nice to meet you i tried but have ni really revived a good response

They don’t respond immediately, it will take some days.

hello, i am Henry working as a content writer at Oz assignment. We provide Australian assignment help services in Australia.

Assignment Help in Australia

Hi everyone I’m just someone who love Kdrama & Cdrama & Lakorn also variety show.
I’m very glad I found this website to get my eng sub.
Anyone I Would Be grateful If you could help me out bring lakorn back to viki, which in this post i explained everything & details.
https://discussions.viki.com/t/a-way-to-support-request-thai-lakorns-back-to-viki/20394

Master Sun, i´ve seen it just too much times lol

hi, my name is Anton. I’m a landscape and a real estate Australian photographer based in Sydney.
https://antongorlin.com
You are welcome to have a look :slight_smile:

Salut ! Je m’appelle Mathilde. J’ai 23 ans et je suis Française. :blush:
Je regarde des dramas depuis au moins 3 ans et je ne m’en lasse pas ! Le premier drama que j’ai regardé, c’était “Devil Beside You” avec Mike He et Rainie Yang. :heart_eyes: Et l’acteur qui m’a rendu amoureuse des dramas, c’est Aaron Yan :heart_eyes:
J’aime aussi traduire certains dramas en français. Je suis contente de pouvoir aider à faire des traductions.
Bref, je suis très contente de pouvoir regarder, et traduire des dramas.
:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi I am new to the forums here. My first Kdrama was Cinderella Man. My favorite Kdramas are Angel Eyes, Goblin, My Love From Another Star, Golden Rainbow, Fated To Love You (I prefer the original Taiwanese version though), I Can Hear Your Voice, Pinocchio (Currently Watching), Lie to Me, Marriage Not Dating, 90 Days Time To Love You, That Winter The Wind Blows, Autumn In My Heart, and probably a lot of other shows I’m forgetting to mention :slight_smile:

I also love Kpop/Jpop music, a few of my favorite bands include EXO, Monsta-X, BTS, Day6, NCT 127, Lay, 2AM/2PM, Girls Generation, BlackPink, WonderGirls, Henry, Taeyang, Amber Liu, Jay Park, And a lot of other artists I’m forgetting.

I’m into a lot of other geeky hobbies too, such as anime, cosplay, doll collecting, video games, visual novels, otome games, board games, etc.

I would love to find more friends to discuss Kdrama with online - and I’m also trying to start a Kdrama meetup in real life for anyone near Pittsburgh, PA - our first meeting is this weekend :slight_smile:

I am also in the US, and my daughter and I LOVE Kdrama, and some Taiwan Dramas. I agree, US telly/movies LACK decency and decent plots, relying on foul language, potty humor and nudity, whereas Kdramas require talent. LOVE my Kdramas.

2 Likes

Hola! Un gusto!
Soy Liz, tengo 20 años y vivo en Paraguay, soy nueva y espero poder conocer más sobre esta hermosa familia y de esa forma contribuir para más series asiáticas!!
¡GRACIAS!

1 Like

Hi, My name is Tammy and I am from The United States. I have really become a fan of K dramas and now in the process of watching “W” and The Guardian. Nice to meet you all.

2 Likes

Nice to meet you, Tammy. I see you’ve chosen two very good dramas (although most of us were unhappy with the second half of W). When you’re finished, if you have liked those, maybe you will also like “Pinocchio” (same actor as W), which was my very first and remains one of my favorites.

2 Likes

Hi everybody!! My name is Cristina I’m italien but currently I live in Greece. Love to be here!

Oh, me too! Where are you? In Athens?

No I’m in Syros and you?
I didn’t think to find greek kdrama fans!

In Athens, unfortunately. There are quite a few Greek k-drama fans here, including the long-time moderator and Channel Manager mahoula, and excellent volunteers like Glykeria and christina_ who are sometimes active here on Discussions. And many more. Not as many as we have in Italy, but quite a few nevertheless. In my Korean language class most people started learning Korean because of k-dramas or k-pop.

Are you studying korean language in greece ? I don’t think to find any school in syros.
During this week there is the ‘Korea Week Roma 2019’ and Unfortulately I’ll be in Rome the next week! What a pity, it would have be a very good experience.
Is there in Athens something similar?

No, I think your only option for learning Korean is online lessons with Skype. But they’re not going to be cheap. You should think of 20-25 euros per hour.
In Athens there was a k-pop concert a couple of years ago, but I didn’t go because I don’t like k-pop, it sounds like Eurovision music. I only like songs from drama soundtracks as well as some independent songs by Korean solo singers like K.Will In Soo In, Ailee, Ali, Jung Dongha, Lee Soo (from M.C. the Max), and my darling Lee Yeok (from Norazo) who now calls himself E Hyuk (probably so that English people will pronounce his name better). Listen to him in She Is Gone.

1 Like