Introduce yourself :)

Hi guys! i’m lili :relaxed: Ivorian woman ( West AFRICA ) Didier Drogba country :smirk: :soccer: living in :fr:

i like :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Asian movies, series and all that great stuff :star2:so i’m just here to enjoy myself and hang out with the community. I will do my best cause i speak french :fr: and i try to improve my English.

Nice Day everyone

9 Likes

Welcome to the community!! Hope you enjoy fangirling with us here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Don’t worry about English and French, we’ll understand you in English and even if you type in french, Google Translate will help s communicate!^^

2 Likes

ok thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::relaxed: let’s get it

3 Likes

Myself @perspective_of_life visit my profile in here to know more about me ! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi everyone Im Neeyah I am from “the windy city” also referred to as Chicago. I am a African American female. I just recently became interested in K- drama and Mandarin tv shows and now Im super hooked!!! It started on Netflix with Nevertheless and Meteor Garden and the list goes on and on. I feel like I watched all the best shows that are similar to my tatse on Netflix, so now Im on this website. On Viki Im currently watching Tale of the nine- tailed and Falling into your smile. If anyone has suggestions or show recommendations please dont hesitate to let me know… THANKS :wink:

8 Likes

Welcome to the community! We’re glad to have you! Join our discussions by clicking on any topic you like here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Tell us what you’re watching here
https://discussions.viki.com/t/what-are-you-currently-watching/25118
Search for a topic you’re interested in
If no results show up, create your own topic^^

3 Likes

My name is David. I’m a Korean-American currently residing in California. One of the things I like to do during my spare time is watching kdramas. Hope to have some fun with this community!

8 Likes

Welcome, David!!
I hope you’ll enjoy spending time with us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You might also want to share with us what’s on your watchlist

4 Likes

welcome David,

you will enjoy all these discussions, there are a lot of great (and bad) dramas here. from laughs, anger, frustration and the rest. hope to hear from you . oh and I am from Raleigh,NC the other side of USA

4 Likes

Hello everyone, I am Xoun (soon/sun)! I recently came back after being away for years! I miss it and glad to be back.

I am always watching dramas, i.e. kdrama, cdrama, taiwanese, jdrama & thai lakorns. I am hoping to get back into subbing but until then I’ll be lurking around the discussions. :wink:

9 Likes

Welcome to Discussions from a fellow West Coaster!

Welcome back!

5 Likes

Thank you! I feel like a newbie hehehe :laughing:

1 Like

welcome and hello

3 Likes

Just chiming in on being a returnee :blush:
Last post was in 2016.
Returned this year, in February 2021!
I hope more fans return to discussions. :blush:

6 Likes

I really liked your name, Xounerthanlater.

I’ve no idea how to pronounce the ‘X’ but I’ll go with Z sound. Zounerthanlater :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

:joy: It’s ‘Sooner than later’ :joy: the twist is the X, it’s silent.
Haa-ha! :smile: And ‘mid-night moods’? Possible with a twist of knight, and moodz - midknightmoodz :laughing::face_with_hand_over_mouth::smile::woman_shrugging:t5:

Knights were medieval gentleman-soldiers, usually high-born, raised by a sovereign to privileged military status after training as a page and squire. … The knight was given a sword, a pay raise and, frequently, a plot of land. Most knights were required to be at least 21 years old.
https://www.medievaltimes.com/education/castles-and-battles/knights

3 Likes

@shraddhasingh It’s exactly the way @leerla73 explained it. :smile: The X confuses everyone.

I changed my username a few times. Hehehe midknight came from my fav. book, “A Knight in Shining Armor” and moodz from a fanclub I’m a part of.

8 Likes

I really like your ‘midknightmoodz’ username. It creates its own ambience.

4 Likes

Aww thank you! I like your username too! It’s welcoming and feels warm. :smile:

5 Likes

Thank you! That’s really sweet. :blush:

3 Likes