Introduce yourself :)

ROFLā€¦I am laughing so hard! it is like a drama with NO subs :smiley: There are some things which are coolā€¦What is this Boxing day? There are also a lot of traditions which are in the south which do not happen in the north so maybe thatā€™s also why i do not know

1 Like

Gosh you talking about Twilight makes me so sad inside. I miss it so much!! I used to be one of the first people to get into the Cinema to watch itā€¦hahaā€¦not ashamed

I would have so gone for Jacobā€¦Just saying!!! :smiley:

The Astrologer did whatever it is they do ( my mind immediately goes to the grandmother and mother in Love Now but I donā€™t think that is how it is done!! :D) IDK his date of birth my date of birth the times of them were all needed to come up with good omen dates and Dec 26 was the closest one they donā€™t have boxing day over there like here Christmas isnā€™t celebrated by his family either so to them it was just another dayā€¦ me on the other hand Iā€™l be honest I turned in Bridezilla!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Mariko. My name is Patty and I live in the southern U.S.( Georgia. ) I started watching K-Dramaā€™s to help me converse with my mom. Trying to relearn the language. Hooked. lol. Starting to take korean classes. Thankfully it is an adult class and not with pre-schoolers. LOL. Will take any help I can get if anyone has any suggestions. Have really been trying to learn segmenting. Practice makes perfect. :slight_smile: love VIKI.

2 Likes

Hi there Patty :slight_smile:

If you are interested in segmenting, refer to this post by Amypun. Goodluckā€¦
Link: http://discussions.viki.com/t/segmenters-please-visit-here-some-helpful-advice-for-current-and-potential-aspiring-segmenters/135/22

Hi, my name is Iliyana. Iā€™m bulgarian.

Hi,
My name is AurĆ©lia, Iā€™m half swedish and Swiss and I live in Switzerland in Geneva. I like to watch K-Drama and lately Iā€™ve been interested in Taiwanese drama too.
At the moment Iā€™m watching The Masterā€™s Sun (Korea), Who Are You? (Korea), Nice Guy (Korea) and Autumns Concerto (Taiwan). Theyā€™re all awesome drama! :smiley:

3 Likes

Loveeeeeeeeeee Masterā€™s Sun!!

2 Likes

hi my name is preet and iā€™m new to the viki. Iā€™m indian and presently i live in india. I love the time being on viki being with passionate and interesting people.presently i am watching taiwan dramas.

1 Like

I am thailine, I live in Brazil :heart: Love ANIME, K-POP, K-DRAMAS basically love everything is asiastico,i am QC in viki Iā€™m kinda new in the community. So Hi to all ā€¦

2 Likes

Hello!
I am Jay Feng and I was born on Mainland China, but raised in the USA~
My first language is English, but I speak Chinese, understand, and read traditional (and simplified)!
I have been a lover of Asian Pop culture since I could first talk and was raised watching movies like Journey to the East and music like Shinhwa.
I would love to help out translating Chinese to English!

4 Likes

My husband is currently in India :slight_smile:

Huge Anime and manga fan here too sometimes thatā€™s how I choose what Iā€™m going to watch was it a manga or anime or both MUST watch than!! :smiley:

1 Like

My sister-in-law is originally from China also though unfortunately sheā€™s not as big into dramas I have hopes for her daughters they are only 3 and 1 butā€¦I had them on my lap when I was watching Just You they were mesmerized!! :smiley:

Hi, my name is Sati. I live in the US. I speak english, chinese. New to this board but not to viki. Like to watch chinese dramas and movies. Likes some anime and old mangas. Would like to help others with their channels of translating eng-chi.

2 Likes

Hello! Or OlĆ”, in portuguese :slight_smile:
My name is Margarida, iā€™m from Portugal, and currently addicted to this viki community. Iā€™m loving to be a volunteer on subtitling, and iā€™m currently seeing ā€œHeirsā€. I love asian culture and super curious about everything thatā€™s related to that, so if anyone wants to teach me something, go ahead :slight_smile:

Hey everyone ^^
My Name is Natalie and i am from Germany.
I am 26 Years old :frowning: a Granny i think, thats why we here say its 25-A :stuck_out_tongue: I have lovely Hubby and a 3 month old son and he really fullfiled my life :smiley: I am a member of Viki since 2012 but i watch Dramas at viki since it was Viikii :smiley: I just start Subbing a few weeks ago, because now i am at home and have some free time :wink: and I Love to subbing so much its really fun with all of you ^^ The Way i become a K-Drama fan was about some Forum i read about Fullhouse in a Bi (Rain) Threat so i was going to watch it and fall in Love :wink:

1 Like

Hi everyone!!!
My name is Julie, Iā€™m Indonesian but I live in the US. I started to watched kdrama last year, I think it was around May 2012 and I started to contribute last July.

Hi guys !
My name is Candice , Iā€™m Tahitian and I think I started to watch drama
around May 2012 too (same as Julie) . Currently Iā€™m watching ā€œJust Youā€
, ā€œHeirsā€ but also ā€œMarry him if you dareā€ and I wish I will learn korean
someday .

(sorry if my english isnā€™t as good as that but Iā€™m speaking french normally)