Introduce yourself :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bravolang.korean

Try this it seems to be pretty good! :wink:

3 Likes

I definitely will! I have to go, now. Thanks for the tips! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well Iā€™ll go to china but after I finish my career to make my Master Degree :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome anytime :wink:

may i ask in what major are you planning to do?x_x Iā€™m kinda asking that to every single person these days xD

And what are you planning too to go to China?

Iā€™m still pretty lost I have to just decide on a major and what I want to work first and try my best to go there but itā€™s just a dream for now, but Iā€™m definitely gonna study the language since Iā€™ve been in love with it since forever

Really well I already decide a university major and Iā€™ll apply for a international student scholarship to do my master degree in the embassy of china in my country actually around 90 students go to China just weeks ago! So thereā€™re many options you just have to look up for info and keep working hard on your grades :slight_smile:

Btw the 90 students got scholarships for major, post-graduate degrees and master degrees!
Just keep looking forward for info :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah thatā€™s it iā€™ll work on my grades for now and hope for the best. Who knows we might meet each other there;)

1 Like

Yeap! hehe who knows and we might meet lol :slight_smile: thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing now work hard on my grades to keep it up and believing on a bright further future :wink: follow me on Instagram @bialeemtz I follow back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done! and thanks for the advice I sure will be trying to find out some infos !

1 Like

Done followed you back too^^* and yeap! Keep looking forward for info thereā€™re many options specially in the website of the Embassy of China in your country :slight_smile: Fighting!!
We can have dreams but itā€™s better when we trust in God and work hard to make it true!

2 Likes

Well said my friend!

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile: IGG! see yah later on IG :wink:

Hi, my name is Hana and Iā€™m from Germany. I love watching dramas, but I donā€™t have enough time to watch as many as I want to. =P I donā€™t care if a drama is from Japan, Korea, China or Taiwan as long as itā€™s interesting. ^^ I love to subtitle dramas and provide others the chance to enjoy the series I like. Aside from German an my native language Iā€™m quite fluent in English and Spanish, which I had for several years in school. I can also speak Japanese, because itā€™s my major in university and right now a friend of mine tries to teach me Korean, but I still have a long way to go. :wink:

2 Likes

Awesome^^* I speak English and Spanish too! If you need help to subtitle o Spanish just let me know :slight_smile:

Hi,
Iā€™m salma or salz, whatever lol. Iā€™m Persian and I live in the great but forgotten( by KPOP) country of Canada. Iā€™m a politics/law major in university. I can speak 5 languages. I have been into KPOP, KDRAMAS and K variety for a while now. My favourite idols are Infinite and JYJā€¦and a whole bunch of others that will take too long to list:P Next Summer i will finally get to go see Korea, Japan and Thailand. Canā€™t wait!!!

3 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Mafalda and Iā€™m from Portugal :slight_smile:
Iā€™ve been on Viki since 2011 but I had no chance but to make this loooooong hiatus in Korean dramas + subtitling and only came back a month ago. Viki has so many new things and I had no idea xD
Anyway, I have a huge interest in writing, reading, learning new languages, graphic designing and in listening to music :slight_smile:

Iā€™m currently watching Who Are You (which is great, actually), Good Doctor, Love Around and finishing Gu Family Book! Also Iā€™ve been subtitling Dr. Jin from English to Portuguese whenever I have spare time.

Nice to meet you all and hope we can get along! :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome!! Good luck on your trip^^* Fighting!

1 Like