Introduce yourself :)

5 Languages! Wowzah! Which ones?

1 Like

Hi Everyone IĀ“ll make a short introduction. My Name is Liliana (Piccolalilola). I am Colombian and I live in BogotĆ”. I love Asiatic dramas, mostly Korean ones. My first K drama was ā€œGoongā€ and I watched it on tv. IĀ“ve been contributing here for almost a year, and I very glad to have this new Forum to get know, and help each other.

1 Like

Thank you. Im really excites about the sites and the food of course.

hahahha
english, french, persian, hindi and conversational korean(taking courses in university)

3 Likes

Seriously salz?? UGH I am hating on you right now

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

A little green with Envyā€¦
I have attempted to learn many languages. . . I can stumble around and get lost in all of them.

I like learning them. Korean isnt that hard to be honest.

Which is your Mother Tongue?

Persian is my mother tongue.

For a minute there, I thought you were from India since you and Pree go on and onā€¦BLAH,BLAH, BLAHā€¦well I guess notā€¦PERSIANā€¦reminds me treasure hunting moviesā€¦XD

Nope, I self taught myself hindi. Not from there though. ahahahah lol okay.

blah blah blah blah??? lol!

Hallo. I am Minjae, from South Korea. Iā€™m living in Frankfurt, Germany. Iā€™m amazed to find this useful and interesting site to learn English and Deutsch. If you want to have some interest in learning Koreaā€™s culture, language and so on, send message to me. Maybe we meet in Frankfurt. Enjoy nice drama :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m Kudrat and I stumbled onto Viki 2 years ago i think on my search for korean dramas ^^
Iā€™m Indian but born and raised in Belgium. I speak 2 languages fluently and Indian (I call it Indian , which is technically not a language because what comes out of my mouth is a mixture of Hindi, Punjabi & Urdu)
My parents are both Punjabi so thereā€™s that, Iā€™ve grown up watching pretty much every bollywood movie I got my hands on (which is A LOT if you factor in the fact that your parents own a shop) and Urdu which my mom says is a mixture of both
I understand everything, but itā€™s all mixed up when I speak
Iā€™m really interested in languages and different cultures and am hoping I can find a university providing a course for next year which will fill those needs, and this is another reason (next to an awesome community) why I love Viki ^^

1 Like

My name is Rick and I recently found the Viki web site and I am thrilled. I thoroughly enjoy foreign films. Korean and Asian Pacific romance dramas are far superior to those produced in the U.S. Some people may want to curl up with a good book. I would rather watch one of these and let my emotions fly

1 Like

My name is Thaila, I am from Brazil and I started watching dramas because I have a friend from Malaysia that introduced me to this world. Right now I am hooked on dramas hahah, if I am free I am def watching one. My first k drama was Secret Garden, and my fav one is Coffee Prince, I think I watched it at least 4 times heheheh.

1 Like

HI, My name is Lil and i became to be a fan of viki since 2010. Iā€™m chinese but born and raised in Panama. However I can not speak mandarin but I can understand a little bit. Iā€™m fluent in spanish, cantonese, hakka. i think I improved my english and mandarin in viki. Now iā€™m learning korean, japanese and germany. In my opinion is more easy for me the asians languages (there are some similar pronunciations, e.g. man).

Heyy My name is Marybelle (or Marbles) and I have started watching K-dramas every since 2011 and I donā€™t speak anything other than English (sadly) lol. My first k-drama was God of Study. The only reason why Ifound out about this drama and k-dramas in general is because I was playing a game called Rust Hearts (a Korean Game, obvi) and a song played there was an OST for GoS. And that is my story lol
Iā€™m really interested in Korean and would like to learn it. Any tips since itā€™s supposedly so easy?

Me too, I can barely understand simple words in korean and Iā€™ve been watching dramas for years now :frowning: hahah

1 Like