Irrelevant Timed Comments

I really didn’t know there are people who hate-watch shows… these are probably the kind of people responsible for all the spoiled TC experiences I’ve had :flushed:

5 Likes

I just read this yesterday and thought about posting about it or not.
Haha, you read the same article :smile:

I’ve noticed in Perfect Partner that so many people criticize the female lead, no matter what she does. Granted, she is making it extremely difficult for you to like her [shame on you, writers] and her costumes are questionable, but not nearly as horrible as people in the TCs make it out to be. I would turn them off, but sometimes there are genuinely funny TCs in between.

I think some of them are hate-watching :laughing:

3 Likes

where do I even begin? They criticize the FL for anything and everything she does. They want the female lead to be a relatable human but super smart, super strong, super wise, super fashionable and super invincible at the same time. They want the ML to be super handsome and basically a living young carved porcelain statue who is super considerate, super forgiving, cleans up after every one of FL’s messes and can read FL’s mind. I’m so DONE with all the comments about ML’s looks in Love and Destiny. The guy is supposed to be an EXPERIENCED, THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD WAR GOD and they want him to look like a flower boy :roll_eyes: I’ve been turning TCs off an on throughout each episode

6 Likes

This is so weird. I can barely watch if there’s a trope I hate.

4 Likes

There are people on YT that hate watch certain series in order to entertain their audiences :laughing:.
I just saw one in my recommends.

6 Likes

I can’t say with a clear conscience that I don’t enjoy those videos :joy: I just hate it when they post their hate in the TCs, that’s all

5 Likes

That’s me I somehow enjoy watching those videos. But thats by choice. I chose to watch and listen to their opinion. In the comment I don’t want to see those kinds of comments. I recognize the freedom of speech and that evreybody can wtch shows the way they like. But maybe those hate watchers could post their opinion on some kind of blog or something.

4 Likes

I know this is a comment that is relevant, but didn’t know where else to put it (I don’t want TCs to disappear).

I mean, I know the character is supposed to be a villain, but wow :flushed::cold_sweat:.
How could you say something like that? The rest of the TCs are also full with people cussing out the characters.

Maybe they are hate watching the show…

3 Likes

there are some reallllllly heartless watchers… this is totally out of the hate watching category - its just wrong. I’ve seen lots of comments that say a villainous woman deserved to be sexually assaulted or cheering a woman on when she forces herself on a guy - “Yes, take what you want!!!:fire::fire:” while they will RIP an ML’s character to pieces if he does the same thing or kisses his fiance while she’s drunk

6 Likes

These are the type of comments that turn me off from TC’s and make me turn them off. It’s okay to express your dislike or disagreement with something, but at least keep it civilised.
People don’t seem to realize that the impact of a sentence in a written form is way worse than in spoken form.

5 Likes