Viki

Is it real or a drama thing

I whole heartedly agree

I saw something similar in You are my spring. Not completely what you said, but pretty close :blush:. Or close? You’ll have to watch it to see what I mean :laughing:

I once took my wife to a date blindfolded, it was one of those Wine and Painting places. Worked out well.

I actually watched that one, and I can’t even recall an ex coming into the picture, so at the very least they didn’t cause enough of a ruckus to make an impression. :laughing:

Did you ask her how she felt on the ride there? I’m glad you had an enjoyable time.

Maybe it would unnerve me because I’ve watched too many horror movies. lol

It was the ex “wife” :laughing:

She did slightly play into the “I’m the ex”- trope, but only to make sure that the FL was right for the ML.

Oh, of course. See, I totally forgot that she was even an ‘ex’ type figure. :laughing:

When the fl has up to 3 pursuers. It’s not that uncommon irl but for all 3 to be tall, rich and handsome is a cruel fantasy.

Why do they make us commoners have high expectations in real life? :laughing:

Is the way girls clean the floor in dramas for comedic effect? I can’t imagine it’s more efficient.
Like this…

On a side note, I could have used a curtain like this…

Must be for a cutesy/sexy image only for dramas.

In real life my aging back and knees says, NO! :rofl:

In fact, this is the traditional way wood floors are cleaned in Japan. Students - both boys and girls - are in charge of cleaning the school floors this way daily. However, they’re not required to look like cats as they scurry back and forth. :grinning: