"It's Okay, That's Love" predictions and other topics (NOT spoiler-free)

That’s why I watched it. Was so impressed with his performance in ‘It’s Ok’ Got some advice from ‘bozoli’ and links so went on a mad marathon of ‘Zo In Sung’ previous roles. The early one 04 is a real heart breaker just couldn’t get his face in the last scene out of my head. 06 is a gangster movie don’t go there. Then ‘The wind blows in winter’ another tear jerker. I was dry for days. Am now searching out anything even stupid as long as it’s not a tragedy can’t take another. Really hope this lovely and talented guy gets more roles fitting his ability.
To all the drama writers please no more killing we have enough of that every day going on in the real world.

Awww… Quick, quick watch something air-headedly hilarious! :cloud:

What a perfect answer! Groomed… :laughing:

I picked Discovery of Love. . . Anything more light hearted you can think of ?

That very much depends on what you’ve seen so far. By order of shallowness, here are the ones that made me really laugh:

Playful Kiss, Cunning Single Lady, Personal Taste, Secret Garden, Master’s Sun, Coffee Prince…

Me also. It’s shaping up to be quite enjoyable didn’t think so at first but I’ve caught up now and like it. Also the new one ‘She’s Adorable’ only two episodes but I like it so far. Another one I checked out today is ‘Springtime of my life’ so 3 on the go for now as my favourite Saturday & Sunday one is cancelled this week. Have promised myself to stay away from the tragic ones for a while. Needed something light and fluffy.

@bozoli. Found a movie last night with the actor from ‘Masters Sun’ called ‘Always’ interesting to see him in this type of role. Brutal but sweet.

Nothing with blind and ill people ends well. :japanese_ogre: I heard it was a very good movie, but kept postponing it and postponing it…

1 Like

That is why I keep putting of “1 liter of tears”. . . I just know it’s not going to end well.

I’m watching Plus 9 Boys, and they’re saying it’s only gonna end well for 1 of 4 characters, so maybe it’ll be bittersweet, but I’m watching it for the promise of sweetness.

Perfect, perfect, perfect - it’ s all I can say! Perfect script, perfect actors, perfect music, perfect ending :wink: In my opinion My love from the stars and It’s okay that’s love are the best of 2014. <3

No doubt about it. I’ll be really interested and watching the awards for 2014 dramas. Alas I’m betting that some filmsy flamsy stupid one will win because going on last years winners only the ones with pretty boys get all the votes.
All some viewers see is eye candy. I went online today to see the ones are are presently top 10 gosh I was mad at a few that were included.
I’ve chosen my top ten and from them the 3 that stand out how about you?
With you all the way on the two you’ve chosen.
Here’s a laugh for you, the little kiss scene in ‘Pinocchio’ was included in the list for best kisses, I almost chocked laughing. Pathetic when compared to the wonderful scenes in the two you mention.

I didn’t saw all the dramas of 2014, but my top three kdramas for 2014: My love from the stars, It’s okay that’s love, Hotel King - all three of them had great chemistry between the actors and beautiful scripts and happy endings.

I had emotions for Hotel King - all the revenge dramas that I saw till now, the writers ruined the endings - not the case here <3 (I love Kim Nam Gil - and I loved Bad Guy and Shark (revenge dramas)- but the endings left me so sad, it didn’t make no sense- the writers had no inspiration).

It’s okay that’s love - was such a beautiful surprise for me. I loved the drama so much. So beautiful actors, perfect acting - they should begin dating in real life ;). The best music in a k drama till now.

About Pinocchio … - I didn’t see it yet. But I know Park Shin Hye from Flower boy next door (I was so bored :))) and Heirs and I know how she kiss.
I was so angry in Heirs - C’mon Lee Min Ho was kissing her (every girl dream) and she stood there like a wall, no emotion, no nothing, she usually do that. I think she makes the male actors very uncomfortable.
To be nominated for best kiss scene - it’s a joke - they should nominate only the male actor for the efort :))

I’m sorry if I said something wrong, but it was only my opinion.

What will you recommend for me to watch after it’s okay that’s love?

I see we have similar tastes. Next to our current topic’s drama, I also worshipped Bad Guy.

In no order of preference:

Incomplete Life (aka Misaeng) - very realistic portrayal of office life, but in such a funny and sad and hilarious and stupid way. Just like real life.

Answer Me, 1997 - warm funny family/romance drama

Coffee Prince - a cult series every drama fan should see

King of High School - surprisingly intelligent drama with an incredibly misleading title

That Winter, the Wind Blows - Zo In Sung’s other masterpiece

White Christmas :santa: - not on Viki (I could send you the link); absolutely different drama than any you have seen so far - leaves you questioning many ethical issues

Perhaps these were too many suggestions, but you asked a very dangerous question and holidays are coming… :smile_cat: :christmas_tree: :gift:

I know this is at least a year old but wanted to ask a question I am wondering if that song “I think I love you,I think I need you” is also with one of those songs that guy sings in entertainer ? the song just sounds familiar is all any thoughts?

Are you thinking of one of these two songs under?

I know there is a lot of “recycled” music in k-drama. They believe we wouldn’t notice these things, but we DO! :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l3FE_mnpu8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqofMmLsVOs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwLcRmI4qP8

yes exactly the ones I was talking about. they both are beautiful. just finished the last two episodes of its okay thats love. Oh my goodnes, what a great drama!!! and the guys that sing those songs are awesome too! hey didn’t think opf recycled songs! hmmmm! change the words to the music ok then!

I liked Pinocchio but you will definitely need Kleenex the first few episodes with the child actors and near the end too…I liked the leads and the rest of the cast and PSH actually had a few good kissing scenes which surprised me since I feel the same way you do about her other dramas… Lol