"It's Okay, That's Love" predictions and other topics (NOT spoiler-free)

Yeah, nobody warned me about “A Frozen Flower” and bam! I was off my chair!

I love That Winter, the Wind Blows. It’s a must for Zo In Sung’s fans.

Also, seen What Happened in Bali. That show was very praised by the critics for it’s lack of sentimentality and all, but I was outraged half the time watching it. So, I would recommend it to others, but I will never re-watch it.

I think as an actor he is much better after returning from military service. You can clearly see he is more comfortable in his own movements and facial mimics, which makes him delve into the character better.

You are so right. I think the same - after his military service, he found something new. Maybe his hunger for acting and more challenging roles has arisen.
As for Korean movies… that’s another talk. If TVdramas are PG, most of the movies are either explicit or right-out scary as far as I’ve seen.

Yep I’m going there now. Just read a bit about it including reviews. I think I’ve fallen for this guy so far he’s the one who stands out in the crowd. Many really good male actors that I’ve been impressed with ( I don’t mean eye candy )
being good looking alone doesn’t impress me. So will get back and let you know if I like it but you usually point me in the right direction.

Ah I’m too old to care about explicit as long as it is included in explaining a character. Makes a change from Kdramas where a man and woman supposed to be in love go to bed fully clothed. Anyway off now to marathon ‘That winter’ as E16 of ‘It’s Ok’ is later tonight and I know I’m going to miss this one so much.

You’re right. I guess no one cares that much if it is an explicit movie these days. As you said, if it’s part of the story and the character’s profile, well… it doesn’t really matter.
I was trying to present the discrepancies between TV and Cinema… Many people on Viki, I guess are accustomed to the dramas, that’s why I wrote that little explanation.

Back on our topic, @ger_o_malley rest assured TWTWB is an amazing drama, both visually and story-wise. It is based on this movie “Love me not”.
As far as I remember, this is Jo In Sung’s first drama after his military service, so he put his all in his character.

Enjoy your marathon. I know I did. And I’ve got two words for you: cotton candy. :wink:

1 Like

Ok. What an ending, right?! All our dreams come true… even some that I didn’t think they would present in the ending…

Thanks to all members of the Love Obsessed Team here on Viki for presenting us with a gem. This is one for re-watching, binge-watching etc.

Perfect ending for a perfect story! Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin, we love you!

1 Like

Oh yep wasn’t that scene great?? I’m half way through now, it’s a bit more melo than I normally like but I’m enjoying my guy…

Well I just finished it. A wee bit OTT. That end scene? Felt like they stuck it in to keep viewers happy.

By the time that scene came, I was so high-strung, I already made peace with any sort of ending.

I liked it a lot. It’s possible to live happily even with schizophrenia i think it is a good way to show ppl with diseases or sth to keep being strong. I saw much behind that ending maybe that’s just me.

@dramaaaaa Oh yes it was the best ever! you are writing about the last episode of ‘It’s Ok’? Ah sure this drama has been just wonderful from beginning to end. I’m sure it is top of everyone’s list. Couldn’t find one fault in it or any cast member, great direction too.
In a recent comment I was praising Zo in Sung and asking if there were any other dramas he was in I was curious if he was only great because he had a great script and great actors to work with.
@bozoli. ‘That winter the wind blows’ sorry but I did pick a few holes in it but enjoyed it anyway. Can’t find the other one you recommended still looking but thanks again for tip.

Bali one? YouTube :wink:

I’m glad you enjoyed “Winter”.

I agree. One of the major learning curves we saw in the end was Hea Soo’s mother. She was so against the marriage, having prejudice that living with a man with schizophrenia is the same as living with a handicapped person, such as her husband. In the end we see her happy with her son-in-law.

@bozoli. Found it and am half way through. Some difficulty as it’s '04 drama but persisted. I’ve laughed a lot as the two girls are hilarious even though they are a sad pair. But ‘bozoli’ what about the two beautiful guys?? I know it’s ten years ago but they are both so thin now and even dare I say it ‘gaunt’ almost. Is this what a term in the military does to the men? The marked difference between Zo In Sung from ‘Bali’ to ‘That winter the wind blows’ shocked me I have to say. His acting ability has improved a lot as we’ve witnessed in ‘It’s Ok’ he was good in ‘04’ and great now. Biggest surprise though is how more mature the old drama is compared to the latest ones. Next one E11 and I fear it’s going to a tears again. Glad I have another favourite on Saturdays and Sundays that is just plain enjoyable because I’m all teared out and needed the nice drama today. Will get back after E20 of ‘Bali’. Thanks again friend.

I really really enjoyed this drama. It’s definitely now in my top 3 favorites dramas. Though I did feel like the ending was a bit of the stereotypical happy ending, I didn’t really mind because in the last couple episodes so much was going on- it was nice to see everyone with a positive resolution. This drama was so refreshing in so many aspects ugh I loved it so much. Currently re-watching it again haha. I’ve seen the first 1-5 ep’s maybe 3 times because I was sad waiting for new episodes, but now I’m going through the whole thing.

I’ve already downloaded half of the OST, it’s so freaking good ^_^.

I’m going through drama ending depression with this one. . . I’ve been moping around that house for a week now. :frowning:

1 Like

I think I saw a frozen flower, but that was before i cared about this character. I was looking for the king in empress ki. is that the same one? if so, was jo in sung the “friend” of the king?

He was the young man that the king groomed to be his bed companion.

Right. Ok. You worded it much better than I could. Hmm. I’ll have to watch again since I know him better as an actor now.