It's raining badges!

I recieved all those notifications, but the badges are not yet showing in my profile ç_ç
Hopefully they will.

It takes some time for them to appear, check again within an hour or later :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me too, today I woke up and I had a lot of badges. They are great :smiley:

It happened to me last night lol ANd I thought it was a bug only lol you guys remember the staff badge bug? well Now I’m excited since I know is not only some error. :smiley:

Me too, they are so cute. I love them

On a side note… You know I’d love to see a Channel Manager, Moderator and Editor badge.
Those are can be tough jobs and they rarely get enough credit.

7 Likes

Hey Junique! You have some cool ones. Love your J-drama and K-drama ones! I’m still starting, but from mine, my favourite is the Chinese with the pretty girl

I haven’t gotten any badges or notifications : ( I hope I get one. My QC Badge is lonely.

I agree. I’ve done all three at once and it’s crazy!

1 Like

Yes I think that would be a good idea. Not everyone segs and subs but works hard with editing, managing, moderating of channels. Also saw many languages have a badge so I hope more languages will get one.

Oooh, that’s a cute badge :smiley: I want it, for one of my next projects I will try to find a Chinese Title. Your telenovela badge looks nice too. So many new things to discover! :wink:

i was surprised 2
but i am happy with my new badges

1 Like

i didn’t get them until i wanted to go work in one of my dramas and i opened Subtitle Editor

What is the " Classics (300) " badge for ? I have it but don’t know why xD haha

I agree. There should be channel manager, moderator and editor badges. I do those three jobs and they’re often not easy. I have the same three badges I had already at this point. I’ve been sick the last few days so I’ve missed out though.

1 Like

OMG! I got 4 :smile: Thanks for the tip @MsDreaMy : )

1 Like

Ahhh, found them! lol So cute! Can’t wait til then show up on my front page!

@yamane_almohammad That’s for when you segged or subbed something in the classics genre on Viki.

1 Like

@yamane_almohammad: le badge “classic”, c’est pour “l’épée du paradis et le sabre du dragon”, je pense que c’est un badge pour les wuxia. Moi j’ai le même pour “ancien terracotta”. (les deux sont maintenant “non available” mais ont visiblement quand même donné droit à un badge)

1 Like

Screenshot… So excited :slight_smile: Kind of fuzzy but…

1 Like